Young Writers Society

Aeyis [DT]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat May 12, 2018 4:27 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm guessing a month or two? It's hard to tell with storybooks, since they mainly depend on when people don't have a lot of things on their plates. So that should be perfect, @PrincessInk!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun May 20, 2018 9:36 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Great post, @soundofmind! I think I already said that over on Discord but I wanted to say it here as well.

I was going to say that @Tortwag was up next, but I just noticed that Tort's signed up for two spots. I'm fine with either one that you choose, Tort, but could you take your name off of one of them? (One is a sparring post, and the other is the next post.)

@Lael, @Lumi, @AliceinBluue and @FalconerGal9086, you all still need to claim spots. If you're having trouble accessing it for whatever reason, I can go over them here and put your name in for you! We just need to know who is going to post when. I think both Alice and Lumi asked for sparring spots, so I can put you guys down for those if you want. One is a basic sparring post, and the other two blank spots for those at the moment are ones that have a little more plot to them.
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun May 20, 2018 10:29 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Saen Fixed! Hmm... I only wanted to put myself for the sparring thingy. Must've copied the nickname there then forgot.
That being said, I'll start planning for the sparring match, at least. Am I still next to post, m'dear?
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 21, 2018 9:29 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Tortwag, not just yet! There's a few more posts to go before the sparring, but you're certainly free to start working on your sparring match.

@AliceinBluue, thank you for signing up for the next post! Do you know when you can get it up? It's alright if it'll take awhile for you to write it; I just want an idea of when the post will be up.

Just as a little heads up, expect to see a post from the antagonist's perspective at some point during this round of posts. I'm planning on it being somewhere in the middle of this current section, but I also might post it if this storybook's activity really slows down.
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Mon May 21, 2018 2:09 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Right, thought so.

Oh, yay! We get antagonist perspective! Not... Sure what he wants with us, but that's interesting.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Mon May 21, 2018 2:47 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Like I said in discord, I claimed my part in the plot rotation. @soundofmind and I will be working together to get Bo and Mihael (or Amy and Andy) chemistry juuuuuust right. And there’ll also be the preliminary fisticuffs between the two where Amy just dragon modes the whole way through, and I think Andy will take the chance to ride the dragon. Because #dreams.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue May 22, 2018 1:43 am
View Likes
AliceinBluue says...

@Saen, I’ve stared working on the post, but it’ll probably be a hot second before I can get it up(yay nine hour work days!). I’m hoping for around next weekend though!!!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 29, 2018 11:51 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

While we wait for @AliceinBluue to post (please don't feel like you need to right away!), I think I'll write up that post from our mysterious antagonist's perspective. Hopefully it will shed a little light into what is going - and give you all a bunch of new questions as to why they were even brought there in the first place.
mage

queer and here.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Wed May 30, 2018 10:53 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

I enjoyed the post a lot @Saen! I'm really curious to figure out what are the villain's dastardly plans...
always daydreaming, always clumsy

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:48 pm
View Likes
AliceinBluue says...

Okay, I’ve finished the post, but I realized as I was about to post it that the tenses went in like 12 different directions in one sentence(the hazards of writing at 2am after bulking an all nighter). But so I’ll edit it so it’s comprehensable and get it up soon!!!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:43 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Alright! Thank you for working on it so quickly and putting so much effort into it. <3
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:17 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AliceinBluue *Legasp* That is a terrible, but also funny realization XD "...How did I write like this and expect it to work...?"
I love random 2AM shenanigans

But thanks for the warning, m'dear! Can't wait to see the result.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:38 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Challenged Adventurer(s): @FalconerGal9086, @Thundahguy, @PrincessInk, @RaidenCheese, @AliceinBluue, @Lael, @Lumi, @soundofmind, and @Tortwag.

Storybook: Aeyis

The Challenge: The story begins!

Our adventure has finally started! There are two crucial plot points I'd like for you to hit in your post. The first of this is your character's daily life, and the second is a reference to another character. This reference can be if they know them away from the screen, such as seeing them at school, or reminiscing on an event in the roleplay they planned with them. It's up to you.

Completion Time: nine posts

Credits Awarded: You can receive up to four credits; one for posting, one for referencing another character, one for including your character's daily life, and one for having your post be at least seven hundred words.

This expired months ago, but I forgot to put the body to rest. You even have a newer challenge already. XD
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:55 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Challenged Adventurer(s): @saentiel, @FalconerGal9086, @Thundahguy, @PrincessInk, @RaidenCheese, @AliceinBluue, @Lael, @Lumi, @soundofmind, and @Tortwag.

Storybook: Aeyis

The Challenge: The team assembles!

The cast have all become stuck as their characters, and now it's time for them to explore their new world - with their friends, of course. And while they're at it, they should check out their characters' abilities. They just might find something useful.

Completion Time: ten posts

Credits Awarded: You can receive up to four credits; one for posting, one for including dialogue from another character, one for showing off your character's new skills, and one for having your post be at least seven hundred words.

Aaand this one has expired too, albeit it more recently. Sorry for the tardiness.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:29 pm
Mageheart says...

Don't worry about it, @BrumalHunter!
mage

queer and here.

These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah