z

Young Writers Society

Supernatural Hierarchy DT

Reviews: 3
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:21 am
DivinePrincess says...

Here we will discuss the storyline for "Supernatural Hierarchy"! Check in by leaving a comment below.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:46 am
Europa says...

I'm interested in joining, but first two questions. Can I reserve two spots? and also, are our characters also immortal. I got the idea they were from the description, but I just wanted to confirm.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:32 am
DivinePrincess says...

@Europa Yes they are also immortal, but they have certain weaknesses that could possibly be fatal. They just live forever. Yes you can reserve two spots.

45 Reviews

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:03 pm
Europa says...

So, how does the immortality work? They live forever unless this weakness is exploited? What is the weakness?

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:11 pm
DivinePrincess says...

@Europa Yes. Your characters weakness is whatever you choose it to be. For Example, My character (Lydia) can control fire, therefore I chose her weakness to be water. If you look in the storybook I posted my character profile there and you can use it as a reference :)

45 Reviews

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:17 pm
Europa says...

I like that. It sort of carries the theme that even those he seem like their invincible can still fall. I was worried about the immortality aspect. Done wrong, it really could take away from the story, but you really pulled it off well!

So what's the system here with powers? Are they granted to people by the Hierarchy, or are powers hereditary? If they're born with them randomly, how are people chosen? Is there some law that limits what powers people can have? Are the powers explainable by science, or are they more magical in nature?

Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:02 am
DivinePrincess says...

@Europa They’re granted to them by the Hierarchy. For example, My character is the daughter of one of the council members. Sine her mom already has a certain power, she inherited that power too along with the power to yield fire. They are chosen by the council when they are born randomly.

45 Reviews

Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:06 am
Europa says...

They don't have to do anything to earn them?

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:51 am
Kanome says...

I would like to reserve a spot.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

45 Reviews

Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:51 am
Europa says...

So how do they decide which person gets a power? Do they have a cute baby competition? draw names from a hat?

Also, my first CP is up!

Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:58 am
DivinePrincess says...

@Europa It’s just random. The Hierarchy watches people and decides who gets what based on favoritism.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:41 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Submitted a CP. Hope you don't mind.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

45 Reviews

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:21 pm
Europa says...

Edited Adrian's CP and changed up his power weaknesses if you guys wanted to take a look.

Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet