z

Young Writers Society

Supernatural Hierarchy DT

Reviews: 3
Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:18 pm
DivinePrincess says...

Ya'll are also welcome to post in any order. I posted my response in the storybook.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:03 am
Kanome says...

I'll be working on Pela's second post.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:45 pm
DivinePrincess says...

Thank you Kanome, for submitting your post :) Come on guys. Lets get these posts in.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:12 pm
Chaser says...

Am working on post
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:28 pm
kat13254 says...

Is there still an open spot?
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:46 pm
Kanome says...

@kat13254 I saw on the SB that there's a slot open, but you probably have to wait for the Creator first so you can reserve it...
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:37 pm
DivinePrincess says...

@kat13254 yes of course just submit a character profile and we'll discuss how to place your character in the story.

9 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:05 pm
kat13254 says...

@DivinePrincess I already have a CP written up, it's a just on my computer, brief description of the history I've made for her: her parents are the equivalent of religious extremists and pretty much held her captive and away from any other people in fear of supernaturals, and when she finally escapes at 19 she's deathly afraid to show her powers until they accidentally come out when standing up for someone
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

9 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:27 am
kat13254 says...

@DivinePrincess Submitted!
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:15 pm
DivinePrincess says...

Guys, everyone needs to get their post in so we can continue with the plot. :)

@kat13254 I like your character and she's approved. Maybe you can introduce your character as meeting us in the mountains (where nature is.) I propose she recognizes Lydia and approaches her in help to maintain and control her powers, and explaining her background etc. Lydia is very open to taking in new people so it would be an easy way to allow your character to join the group.

9 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:28 pm
kat13254 says...

@DivinePrincess I was thinking since she was so closed in a untaught about society once she broke free from her parents she moved into the mountain and tries to be friendly with anyone who passed on the mountain and she just thinks you're hikers or the like and she found your group when she was tending to her garden and playing with her plant(She keeps them like friends)
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:30 pm
DivinePrincess says...

@kat13254 The only problem with that is the fact that Lydia does not trust outsiders and would never approach a random person fixing their garden. Even if Scarlette were to say hi to her or be friendly, she would think it's a trap and try to get out of the situation as fast as possible in order to keep the group safe.

Any other ideas?

9 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:44 pm
kat13254 says...

I could do your idea, I'll start working on a post tonight
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

9 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:04 pm
kat13254 says...

Actually @DivinePrincess, an idea I thought of to explain why Scarlette wasn't at the original meeting is her parents discovered her wearabouts so she had to relocated, so your character told her ahead of time the path the group was going to take to meet in the mountains
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:17 pm
Chaser says...

Posted. Anyone who wants to write a fight scene is welcome to now.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina