Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:25 am
deleted221222 says...

This here's the DT for The Void
Say all the stuff you want here.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:46 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Considering my natural interest in villains, it would be weird for me not to at least be interested in this plot. There's a few villain concepts I wanna test out anyway, so, let's see how this goys.

*ahem*

A classic hello :3

Hello, Thundahguy! We meet again. As you may remember, I am the jokingly self-proclaimed Shell Master Tortwag, and I thank you for this wonderful concept you've served the SB section! *chuckle* We don't have enough spotlight for villains, so, hopefully this'll stand out for being just that: a very, very fun spotlight. A few questions, before anything else!

♦Are the 3 Faction Leaders NPCs? 'Cause if so, I'd love to join the Manics and see if I can experiment with Elena Vlight. Rei is the only true experience of romance I've tried in SBs, and I'm interested to see if I can pull off a fun version of that in a dangerous setting gimmick. Considering that The Void is a lawless environment, it's not that far fetched, anyway.

♦Do we have a basic plot line, or must we come up with one as we go? I mean, I guess the end goal's to escape, but since only one guy knows how and is prolly not willing to share this information with most people, there would have to be exploration, info-gathering and plotting to find a way to leave. Which leads to my third question:

♦Do we have a map or general idea of what the Void looks like in its entirety? Did it develop some kind of nasty, super-powered wilderness along with the wrecked city, or strange fauna, or anything? Is it like a modern city with modern technology, or futuristic in nature? Y'know, that kind of stuff.

That's about it! I got a character, so, I should be able to create it soon enough.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:57 pm
deleted221222 says...

Nice to see you too, Gawtrot. As for your questions:

- Faction leaders are NPCs. Have fun with them.

- I have an idea for a basic plotline, but we don't have to be concerned with it for now. It's intended to be all-encompassing, so no matter what side or faction you side with you'll be part of the story.

- The city in the void is pretty damaged and destroyed, after the constant territory fights between factions. Flora and fauna are pretty non-existent, so unless there's a plant manipulator, don't expect much.

40 Reviews

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:14 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

That is definitely a nickname I did not agree with, though a nice remastering of my actual one. Hmm. Poopsie's very creative.

-MUHAHAHAHAHA

-Got it! Sub-plots + character placement first. It's gonna be interesting/hard enough to fit in, anyway.

-My character might just be that, actually, which is why - partly - why I asked. That being said, so it's literally just a broken city, and the voice all around it. Gotcha. *chuckle* I'll prolly have NPCs make that kind of environment if possible as a first sub-plot, but we'll see. Still up in the air - character first.

Thank you for your answers, m'dear!

EDIT: Template Created! 'Twas fun to modify it :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:22 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Boop! Just notifying again that my character template is in, @Thundahguy.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:35 am
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

Hi there. I don't really have much to say, but that I'm excited to see how this plays, and let me know when we're starting.
Bad souls have born better sons, better souls born worse ones -St Vincent

40 Reviews

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:00 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@SirenCymbaline Hello m'dear! Well, it definitely needs to start whenever enough Character Templates have been added in the storybook, so, we'll prolly have to wait a bit more to see what we can get.
Or, we could already start planting our sub-plots via first posts to attract more attention, if @Thundahguy is cool with that.

59 Reviews

Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:43 pm
View Likes
SirenCymbaline says...

@Tortwag that's a neat idea, I'll just wait until after Thundaguy posts before I do anyway. I like to wait for the creator to post cos they usually give me a better idea of the world and the plot.

Also I'll signal boost this to see if I can get a friend or two on board

74 Reviews

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:06 am
deleted221222 says...

@Littleun Your character is up, though I request that you change the alias of Alexian. The alias is simply what they were called before being sent to the void. Essentially the same as the nickname.

And as for the regular posts, we'll aim for starting after valentine's day, whether there's a good amount of people or not. If you want to, you can make small prologue style posts for your characters, as mine is much more intertwined with the whole story.

40 Reviews

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:47 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

We're starting by 14th of February? WOW, that's far. Yup, definetely writing a prologue in the meantime!

In my case, I just need a basic introduction of my character and a quick encounter with her faction leader, so, it shouldn't mess anyone's plans just yet. whoever wants to post may do that as well, of course!

74 Reviews

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:38 am
deleted221222 says...

Decision I'm doing. The new semester is pretty tough on me, so I won't be able to properly do this SB. That, and the very few people that joined convinced me to delete this. Sorry if I've wasted your time.

59 Reviews

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:55 am
SirenCymbaline says...

That's kinda disappointing, but I understand that life can get pretty busy. Take care of yourself, man.

40 Reviews

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:52 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Thundahguy Though it COULD be considered as a waste of time, I at least got to create a new character I may re-use for something else, so eh. Could be worse.

Good luck with life, m'dear!

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney