212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:57 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

I posted another advertisement thing and BAM. All the peoples. XD
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

561 Reviews

Reviews: 561
Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:56 pm
View Likes
Atticus says...

@FigrothFelanor nope! Shey and Scarli just advertised it, and I couldn't resist!
[he/him]

"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper
"carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren
"smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina

Reviews: 0
Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:50 pm
View Likes
FigrothFelanor says...

MJTucker wrote:@FigrothFelanor nope! Shey and Scarli just advertised it, and I couldn't resist!

Hehe! Nice!
These words come to you as courtesy of the amazing, splendid, most wonderful Figroth Felanor, so instead of quickly reading over them, take a moment to feel blessed that he's considered you worthy of hearing his opinions and/or stories.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:39 am
View Likes
Synnoev says...

@ScarlettFire Awesome! I was thinking a noble character, maybe one of the lower/distant members of the Imperial family who helps the bloodline characters sneak into the masquerade, what do you think?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:49 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

That would work! You would probably know our Mystery Woman and might even be her contact in the Palace. ;)

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:19 pm
ScarlettFire says...

My profile is up, guys!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:24 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Profile for our Mystery Woman is up! She officially has a name and a face. Check out the "Mira Vasanti" profile in the SB by NPC.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:45 am
ScarlettFire says...

Okay, guys, @FigrothFelanor @Basil @Kanome @Sheyren @MJTucker @GodHatesShane profiles in please, and let's get plotting!

I'm probably gonna have Arden and a couple of others sitting in a tavern, waiting for our Mysterious Woman (who we all know as Mira Vasanti now) to turn up. What's everyone else got planned?

32 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 32
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:50 pm
atlast says...

Just a quick apology for not being on recently. I'm going to create my profile today, hopefully! XD
atlast

previously AtlasWut

my pms are always open <3

212 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:54 pm
ScarlettFire says...

@GodHatesShane that’s okay! It’s just that it dawned on me that this SB has been sitting here unstarted since January lol so I figured I better get this kicked off before I completely forget about it. XD

Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:41 pm
FigrothFelanor says...

So, quick question. How does one get their YWS account linked to a WFP one? Because that's still to be done and I can't make my own pads until I have a WFP account.
These words come to you as courtesy of the amazing, splendid, most wonderful Figroth Felanor, so instead of quickly reading over them, take a moment to feel blessed that he's considered you worthy of hearing his opinions and/or stories.

561 Reviews

Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:59 pm
Atticus says...

FigrothFelanor wrote:So, quick question. How does one get their YWS account linked to a WFP one? Because that's still to be done and I can't make my own pads until I have a WFP account.

YWS accounts come with a WFP account; click on the "Me" tab in the top left corner, and when the menu comes down, the second button from the bottom (right above the logout button) should say "WriterFeedPad." Click on that, and it'll take you to WFP, although you may have to sign in with your YWS username and password. From there, the site is very easy to navigate, so it should be easy for you to create a new pad.
[he/him]

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:09 pm
FigrothFelanor says...

MJTucker wrote:
FigrothFelanor wrote:So, quick question. How does one get their YWS account linked to a WFP one? Because that's still to be done and I can't make my own pads until I have a WFP account.

YWS accounts come with a WFP account; click on the "Me" tab in the top left corner, and when the menu comes down, the second button from the bottom (right above the logout button) should say "WriterFeedPad." Click on that, and it'll take you to WFP, although you may have to sign in with your YWS username and password. From there, the site is very easy to navigate, so it should be easy for you to create a new pad.

I've been through this before and it's not working. It simply redirects me to https://etherpad.org/.

561 Reviews

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:20 pm
Atticus says...

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about WFP to help you with that. I would encourage you to post that in the "Report a Site Bug" forum so someone else with more technical knowledge than I can help you resolve that. In the meantime, can you visit other people's links? I can make a WFP for this storybook, unless @ScarlettFire wants to have the honor.
[he/him]

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:24 pm
FigrothFelanor says...

MJTucker wrote:Unfortunately, I don't know enough about WFP to help you with that. I would encourage you to post that in the "Report a Site Bug" forum so someone else with more technical knowledge than I can help you resolve that. In the meantime, can you visit other people's links? I can make a WFP for this storybook, unless @ScarlettFire wants to have the honor.

I'll make sure to do that.
I can log in as a guest, but that's not necessary for now.

I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope