z

Young Writers Society

Book Club in Room U202 DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:31 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Remember you guys have until Friday to finish up this round of posts!

@Oswin1800 @Chaser @Gravity @nickelgotyourback @Steggy
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:33 am
JustJasper says...

So sorry I am behind and my post will not be up until tomorrow!
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

15 Reviews

Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:00 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Cute post @Oswin1800 ! I love the addition of Olivias new pet!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:23 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Congrats guys!! We got most popular storybook for this past month!! That’s super exciting and I’m super thankful for all of you guys who made it happen!

But it doesn’t stop here and I hope you guys are thinking about what’s gonna happen next for your character. Hopefully I plan to have a post up this weekend. Love y’all and let’s keep this going!!

@Nike @Gravity @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @Chaser @Oswin1800 @saentiel @Thundahguy @Steggy

15 Reviews

Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:06 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Hey guys here is a poke from me! I’m so sorry I haven’t been able to post. Life has been Uber crazy with choir performance season! I’m still gone for another week or so I would really appreciate it if some of you could post, or at least talk to me about what you’d like to see in future posts regarding your characters. Let me know!

@Nike @Gravity @Chaser @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @Oswin1800 @saentiel @Thundahguy @Steggy

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:15 am
Mageheart says...

I'm not really sure what I want to see in future posts regarding my character, so I'll leave it up to you and everyone else! And, like you, I also won't be able to post for around the next week - my teachers suddenly decided to cram everything together, and I'm even busy this weekend.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:40 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

Future posts for my character really depend on outside interaction. For instance, I need an incident that will trigger James to become protective, something that is rather dangerous that would require his magic. This will get one of the souls to open up and allow him to use them as a weapon. Everything else I have planned with my character's arc revolves around the souls. For instance, his first shattering (A soul becoming so damaged that it can't sustain itself anymore. This is a decision by the soul to let him do it) which makes him promise that he will never lose another soul, gaining the respect of a few other souls.

15 Reviews

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:57 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Thanks for the help @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX

I’ll think something up!!

15 Reviews

Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:17 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Hey guys! In the post I am working on I am planning on taking a slight time jump. It's only a little over a month so it shouldn't be too detrimental to the timeline for your characters. I just wanted to jump ahead a bit into their lives as magic students and start to develop the furthering story.

If anyone has a major problem with this please let me know and I will make the appropriate adjustments.

As far as what the kids now know they have for the most part mastered basic elemental magic, and those who have found their specialties are learning to develop them further. Magic days are three times a week in the evenings and the kids are spending quite a bit of time together.

I know some of your characters are really needing the push of a big plot point right now, but I promise we are almost there. I just need a little more time to set up the antagonist and the power of these kids so they won't be unrealistically matched.

Please feel free to message me with any comments or concerns!

15 Reviews

Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:43 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Slightly long post, but very important information!! So please read!!

We see the first few glimpses into some history that will be important to our characters later on. I'm not quite sure if any of the other kids would be having dreams like these because this is strongly associated with Adam's "unknown" specialty. I intend to use Joanna and Adam as historical messengers for the story haha.

But, if you think your character would be having events like these please message me so we can discuss what they might see.

Also @Nike I heavily used your characters in this post, so please please let me know if I need to change anything!

Things are starting to stir up in the book club world, and I just hope that you guys are sticking around for the storm!

@Nike @Gravity @Thundahguy @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @Chaser @saentiel @Steggy @Oswin1800

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:34 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

I like how Adam is taking Kady's desire to help James into the wrong direction! They don't have those sort of feelings toward each other but everyone on the outside would probably see it at that. XD

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:38 pm
Nike says...

Hey imma write after work so like 10PM! AND I LOVE THE POSTS!! SO MUCH!! You used my characters reaaaally well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

15 Reviews

Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:03 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Yay thank you @Nike and @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX !!

That’s what’s I was going for XD

15 Reviews

Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:16 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Here’s a notice that I will be retiring the characters of

Molly Thereburg (@Steggy)

Rosalina Russo (@nickelgotyourback)

Nadia Tucker (@Gravity)

Aiden Tucker (@Gravity)

These were either due to inactivity and communication, or request to leave. If you wish to bring these characters back or renew your spot in the SB all you have to do is comment or message me. You are by no means in trouble but I just want to open up space for any additional writers who may want to join in the future. Thanks for everything!

I will give you three days before I officially delete the CP’s. Please comment before then if you wish to keep them.

HG16

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:26 pm
Mageheart says...

@HazelGrace16, could I also join those leaving this storybook? I love the idea and the people involved, but I think I've lost the spark I had for it. I'm really sorry to ask you this!

By the way, may I also make a suggestion regarding the character profiles of the people who have definitely left? You can change the owner of the character from the current ones to NPC. Then people could refer to the characters if they're reading through older posts, and they wouldn't be lost if someone wants to return in the future.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest