z

Young Writers Society

Rei [DT]

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun May 13, 2018 7:27 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

I'm so sorry, but I think I'll have to push back my post at least one more week. I was assigned a bunch of projects that'll probably take up all of my next weekend, so that has to come first. Just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this, and I'm thinking about my post. :(
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun May 13, 2018 7:34 pm
Mageheart says...

I understand! Thanks for letting us know, @Lael.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon May 14, 2018 11:26 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Lael Good luck with all that, m'dear! Take your time with all of it, and hopefully, your next post will be comin' along nicely :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun May 20, 2018 9:27 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

While we're waiting for @Lael to post, let's give this storybook a boost of activity by chatting about the story so far and the future of the storybook. Does anyone have any thoughts on this current arc? It's alright if you don't - I just want to give this DT a little bit more activity so we all remember (myself included) that this storybook is still alive and kicking.
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Sun May 20, 2018 10:34 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Saen Right! Let's seeeee... *thinks*

•I am loving the absolutely not obvious at all what are y'all talking about growing ship of Nico Ringo and Bubbly Puck - yes I am forever calling her that. I'm surprised by how much Y'all make her smile, though, since I definitely want those to be rare and have her be stone-cold most of the time, face-wise, but it really shows everyone's perception is much different from what I want her to be. I find that interesting in itself.
•I like how Shey managed to put a bit of a bond for everyone using a character that's not usually social, to begin with. Nice touch, considering we'll be stuck together for quite some time.
•Now, I don't know about everyone else enough to say much else, but I do like how diverse our group is, in terms of personal issues and ways to deal with 'em.

There you go! That's my two cents.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Sun May 20, 2018 11:48 pm
View Likes
TheBlueCat says...

Uhhhh I'm not real sure because I feel like I really haven't gotten a feel for everything yet(including Alexa) but I like the way that we're kind of developing each other's characters as we go along!
For future reference on Alexa: Honestly, she would not mention her color-blindness unless it was really an issue; she really wants to just be an average, normal kid. Other than that, I'm still figuring out her a little bit, so a fun character to develop. c:
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

40 Reviews

Mon May 21, 2018 2:06 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheBlueCat First off: that new avatar of yours? Too cute.
Then, got it! Thanks for mentioning that, m'dear, that'll be useful for future dialogues. But we're still buying her those awesome glasses for color blind people whenever the need for her to mention it arises :3

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Mon May 21, 2018 2:11 pm
TheBlueCat says...

Ikr xD
Glad it helps! And heck yeah we will! xD
Unofficial Blue Cat of YWS =^-^=
she/her please <3

40 Reviews

Mon May 21, 2018 3:37 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I is jealous of such unfair cuteness. I say that often, but it's the kind of cuteness that can say "can I haz the world for me to take over? :3" and everybody just says yes

Okay, good, glad that's still a possibility XD I wouldn't want the wonderful gal to think that we'd be offering her to be condescending about that gift. Should be quite the cute scene to write, for whoever will do that :3

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun May 27, 2018 10:48 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Finally posted. Sorry for the long wait. Also, please let me know if your character was done wrong. I'm still not quite familiar with all of them yet.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 28, 2018 1:16 am
Mageheart says...

Don't worry about it! I really enjoyed reading your post, especially when Jenna was trying (and failing) at social interactions. Hopefully she'll become good friends with everyone soon!

@Feltrix is up next, according to the WFP. Are you still able to write the next post, or do you need the order to be switched around?
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Mon May 28, 2018 6:17 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Lael Welp, you got mine right, at least! And the post itself was fun, cute, JENNA NEEDS MORE HUGS IN HER LIFE, and you got your point across. That's a win in my book! Good job, m'dear :3

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Tue May 29, 2018 8:42 pm
View Likes
Feltrix says...

I'm next? It may be a little while before I can post do to the hecticness of life. If there's a convenient way to switch the order around, that would be great, but it's not the end of the world if I have to post next.
Intrepid Explorer
Squire of the Green Room
Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid
Brief Castaway
Founder of Hermits United
TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 29, 2018 8:59 pm
Mageheart says...

I understand! Would anyone else be able to post sooner? You would be writing what Feltrix was going to write, and Feltrix would later on write what you were going to write.
mage

queer and here.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:01 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Challenged Adventurer(s): @Feltrix, @Lael, @Tortwag, @saentiel, @Poopsie, @Thundahguy, @TheBlueCat and @Sheyren.

Storybook: Rei

The Challenge: Arc 2: The Eight Children Arc

The team has assembled! Our cast of eight needs to start uncovering more information about the mysterious prophecy they've been issued, but it's as hard as it appeared to be. At least they have each other - though that won't help them with what they'll quickly discover...

Completion Time: nine posts

Credits Awarded: You can receive up to four credits; one for posting, one for including another character's dialogue, one for following your plot point, and one for having your post be at least seven hundred words.

This challenge has expired! It started to smell a bit. *waves away fumes*
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney