z

Young Writers Society

Middle Earth: The Shadow's Reign DT

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:37 am
ChieTheWriter says...

Got you all!
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:18 am
ajruby12 says...

Mkay, so I'm just tossing this out there, but what about an elf or something with a "tamed" Warg mount?
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

75 Reviews

Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:29 am
ChieTheWriter says...

@ajruby12 that'd work for an orc or goblin or a corrupted elf, but not the usual elf. Wargs are pretty much creatures bred by the dark lord so normal elves wouldn't use them.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

109 Reviews

Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:34 am
ajruby12 says...

Ok. I can do a corrupted elf then. Thanks!
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

75 Reviews

Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:38 am
ChieTheWriter says...

@ajruby12 ad on a side note, a corrupted elf/dark elf would basically act like an orc. He'd be in Mordor too. Evil.

109 Reviews

Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:39 am
ajruby12 says...

Can I do a "lone ranger" type of personality? Works and lives in Mordor, but more like a mercenary?

75 Reviews

Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:41 am
ChieTheWriter says...

For an elf? Yes, pretty sure that'd work. They'd still be orclike though. Appearance wise they'd look like an elf but most likely be horrendously scarred, mainly because of what it took to turn them dark.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:18 am
DragonWriter22 says...

Ah, I'm dying to join! I'm just not sure if I'll have time with college stuff.

Side note, if this is the first age and we're dealing with Morgoth, shouldn't the main evil/dark stronghold be Angband?
No. For the last time, I don't write on dragons!

I am the Night Rider! Wait, I mean the Night Writer! Ah, no. Well, I do write at night, but... I am the Knight Writer of the Green Room! There we go. :D

75 Reviews

Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:13 am
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

@DragonWriter22 asdfghjkl hang on here lemme do some digging around. I know Mordor existed and there were bad guys there I'm just not sure about Morgoth now

OK so I got it figured. Morgoth is in Angband, but the Calsaro dude I made up is in Mordor. It's almost like Sauron and Saruman if you think about it. So yeah, Morgoth is in Angband.

75 Reviews

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:20 am
ChieTheWriter says...

@FalconerGal9086 CCCCPPPPPPP....

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:13 am
Featherstone says...

SORRY BEEN BUUUSSSSYYYY but I'll get to it this weekend at the latest!
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

75 Reviews

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:10 pm
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

So guys, I've got a general idea for how people should meet up from my character's POV. It wouldn't be that hard, but again this should be a joint effort and I don't want to feel like I'm shoving anything on anyone. Ideas?

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:57 pm
Lael says...

I have none, really, except if someone is wounded they could come to my character for healing.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

75 Reviews

Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:13 pm
View Likes
ChieTheWriter says...

That's what I was thinking, and since there's probably going to be fighting somewhere, your character is easy to tie in.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:35 pm
KiraThePotatoChip says...

Dunno if this is late, but think I could just slide into the SB?
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.

If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky