z

Young Writers Society

Middle Earth: The Shadow's Reign DT

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:18 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Post anything here! Questions, nerd knowledge, etc.
Last edited by ChieTheWriter on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 pm
sheysse says...

I'm not DEFINITELY in this yet... Still considering.

75 Reviews

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:46 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

you know you want to
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:59 pm
Lael says...

I really would join but I am intimidated by the amount of characters and technicality that would go into a Tolkien story.
Spoiler! :
That's why there's me with Heirs to Legend lol. xD
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

75 Reviews

Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:26 am
ChieTheWriter says...

@Lael If you're referring to the list I put together, that's just an example. There could be three characters in here and it'd work. It's really just based off LotR history and all, so it souldn't be a problem! There can be a lot of characters, but there doesn't have to be. This'll work probably. :)

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:45 am
ajruby12 says...

Ooh, this looks really cool! But I do agree with @Lael that the complexity does intimidate me. (I love LotR, but I'm not really all that knowledgable about it) Still, I might be interested
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

75 Reviews

Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:48 am
ChieTheWriter says...

@ajruby12 Y'all, we just do this like a regular storybook, and we don't go deep into Tolkien stuff much at all. I mean the basics, but it's not too complicated. All we have to do is follow the main plot thing.

81 Reviews

Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:47 am
Lael says...

Okay, I'm just gonna dig a deeper hole for myself by joining this. :P Meaning, I'm in. I will be depending totally on you for technical business, Chie.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

75 Reviews

Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:49 am
ChieTheWriter says...

OK YES WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

81 Reviews

Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:25 am
Lael says...

So what exactly is the goal of this SB? What are our characters trying to accomplish?

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:44 am
deleted221222 says...

I played enough Shadow of War that the idea of making an orc called Pushkrimp is tempting. I don't really know much about SBs though. Like, at all.

75 Reviews

Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:52 am
ChieTheWriter says...

Lael wrote:So what exactly is the goal of this SB? What are our characters trying to accomplish?

To figure out what's going on with the recent disappearances from Exeter. It won't go to the extent of ending the whole war thing, because that would be way too long and complicated. But, since I'm hoping we can get another Maiar character in here what's a good guy, we can defeat the Calsaró dude who's kinda behind all of it.

And @Thundahguy SBs are no sweat! It's glorified roleplaying. Just go look over some other SBs and watch how they work.

And note to all, you don't have to have 2 characters, it's just 2 are the limit.

81 Reviews

Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:05 am
Lael says...

My CP is posted. I certainly hope there is nothing that needs to be changed.

75 Reviews

Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:10 am
ChieTheWriter says...

@Lael She's good! Can't wait for you to write about her. AH. She'll be perfect in here.

If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver