Young Writers Society

Home » Storybooks Main » Storybook Discussion » Specific Storybook Discussion

Shattered Moons DT

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:23 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

@Omnom sure thing, I'd love to hear those ideas! If you have them in note form, I'd love to look them over when my life is a little less hectic. :)

286 Reviews

Reviews: 286
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:49 pm
View Likes
AstralHunter says...

@Omnom, I loved the Diamond post! (I'll comment on Bleu's in a separate post, once I've read it, but I was too excited to wait. XD)

We got to see a different side of Diamond, and it's awesome for character development! It'll be cool to see her grow and deal with her handicaps over time. And oh, the spark between her and Rio was epic! If it's a spark of more than just auras, that'd be epic too, I think... We'll see what @FigrothFelanor has to say! (Although, if that happens, I suppose Valerian's luck is kind of busted. :smt043 )
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
- Paul the Apostle

Spring has returned! Winter is over, and BrumalHunter is no more!

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:14 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Night is the true loner.
In God I Trust

"as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death."
Philippians 1:20

286 Reviews

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:22 pm
View Likes
AstralHunter says...

@Omnom, I have posted! @FigrothFelanor and @Lael, if you could kindly let me know if I portrayed your characters correctly, that'd be great! Rio is still exciteable and Night brash and solitary, so I think I did a good job.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
- Paul the Apostle

254 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 254
Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:39 pm
View Likes
Omnom says...

I like how you snuck in that song. It was totally subtle xD buuut you give me an opportunity to use that for the challenge as well mwahahahhahahahahahhaa
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

sass levels loading

Formerly Kirkiln

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:22 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

Ahhhhhh I loved it, @AstralHunter!!! It was so cute. Valerian, Rio, and my own standoffish lil' bean with their music. xD
In God I Trust

"as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death."
Philippians 1:20

254 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:51 pm
View Likes
Omnom says...

@AllisontheWriter BATTLE BUDDIES

Also, I'm honestly surprised that Dreamcatcher is broken already! Like, wow, first day at Beacon and it didn't quite make the cut xD I guess we'll have to find another weapon for her soon!

sass levels loading

Formerly Kirkiln

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:32 pm
View Likes
FigrothFelanor says...

Omnom wrote:@AllisontheWriter BATTLE BUDDIES

Also, I'm honestly surprised that Dreamcatcher is broken already! Like, wow, first day at Beacon and it didn't quite make the cut xD I guess we'll have to find another weapon for her soon!

How about you name the new one Dreamthrower? =P
These words come to you as courtesy of the amazing, splendid, most wonderful Figroth Felanor, so instead of quickly reading over them, take a moment to feel blessed that he's considered you worthy of hearing his opinions and/or stories.

254 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:14 pm
View Likes
Omnom says...

Lol woooow @FigrothFelanor

Also happy late one year anniversary to this SB

sass levels loading

Formerly Kirkiln

286 Reviews

Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:08 pm
View Likes
AstralHunter says...

Whoo! We're at a decent place for the time spent. ^_^

Also, I love the challenges, Omnom! They're going to be fun to implement and will actually progress the plot and/or characterisation of our characters quite well!
- Paul the Apostle

49 Reviews

Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:49 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

Cool challenge! I imagine Midori will run into a bit of trouble with Weapon Practicum I. I plan on taking advantage of that plot device. xD

Since Ozpin and Guh-lyn-dahhh watched the whole Initiation from screens, I'd assume they're aware of Midori's ... er, incident. And Midori's rescuer surely reported to Oz, I'm sure. So I would assume everyone else in Midori's class/team/social circle are the ones with questions like "How'd your weapon break??? Where were you???" And of course Bleu probably wants to know all about Cloud, who's definitely on Midori's mind now.

254 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:56 pm
View Likes
Omnom says...

So who wants to write next? @ScarlettFire and @FigrothFelanor you two haven't written in a bit, but if you're busy it's cool! I'm fine with some peeps who have written recently writing again if they're itching to (I'm getting that itch myself, but I think I'll wait xD) and we also have @Sheyren who hasn't written in awhile but still more recently than Scar and ffffff xD

sass levels loading

Formerly Kirkiln

286 Reviews

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:27 pm
AstralHunter says...

I'd love to write, but since I went even more recently than you, I think it'd be better if you went before me. ;P
- Paul the Apostle

49 Reviews

Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:30 am
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

Can I just say that's the best portrayal of Dr. Oobleck I've ever read?

Reviews: 0
Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:42 am
FigrothFelanor says...

AllisontheWriter wrote:Can I just say that's the best portrayal of Dr. Oobleck I've ever read?

Thanks Allison! xD
These words come to you as courtesy of the amazing, splendid, most wonderful Figroth Felanor, so instead of quickly reading over them, take a moment to feel blessed that he's considered you worthy of hearing his opinions and/or stories.

No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates