Young Writers Society

Shattered Moons DT

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:49 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I always arrive too late for these things. XD

(This is a bit late, but @Omnom, I had thought Sun's team was called Season until I rewatched Volume 3. Honestly, the names RWBY and SSSN both bend the rules quite a lot, but having their team leaders' names as the team name is cringe-worthy.)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:44 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Alrighty, there's a Rhyence post in the works at the moment, and @Steggy you said you would write a Bleu post, right? There's also a Claret post that should be posted in the next few days, and then I'll be making another Diamond post, which will bring us to the final boss fight!

A poll will be coming up soon for the type of monster we wanna face, but before that happens, make sure to put your votes in the poll right now to see who will not die in the fight has the best weapon 4ever! xD you can vote three times ^^
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:35 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Posted for Claret~
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:49 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Posted for Rhyence. ^^
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:37 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Oh hey I posted too lol and you may see the third team of Team ARTC revealed in a post within the next couple of days. His name is Reese and he's pretty intimidating (@BrumalHunter)

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:51 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

In the thrilling conclusion of "Whose weapon is the best?", Diamond, Midori, and Amaranth face up against each other. Diamond pulls out her rifle, summoning glyphs underneath and around her, prepared for the next strike in this bloody gladiatorial conquest. Amaranth readies her shield. And Midori does nothing because she has no more arrows left oh no! Well, thank goodness the other two are pacifists. Right? Right?!

xD

New poll has been created everyone! Please choose up to two options, and these cannot be changed. @Sheytato @AllisontheWriter @BrumalHunter @Steggy @ScarlettFire @FigrothFelanor @Lael

sass levels loading

[he/him]

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:57 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

Hah! That just about sums up Midori. XD

293 Reviews

Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:14 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

It would seem like VRDN and AMBR should each get their own Grimm to face, seeing how the octopus and porcupine each got four votes. :P

EDIT: I just finished Diamond's post (I realised I was interrupted when reading it the first time), and apparently one of them has eyes that alone are three storeys large? Do we realise how screwed we are? I mean, it's more than double the size of anything the anime has shown so far! D:
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:24 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

We are most definitely not gonna have a fun time, that's for sure. However, we do have three teams here instead of two, and all of them are competent

sass levels loading

[he/him]

293 Reviews

Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:07 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Oh, Team LRBT are helping. Nice! (Unlike Team CRDL, which served a very small purpose and then nothing beyond that.) And at this point, it seems like the octopus is pulling ahead. If it's that massive, though, then it makes sense that twelve Huntsman-in-training are needed to take it down.
— Paul the Apostle

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:45 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I'll be writing up Bleu's post over the weekend but who wants to post after that?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:51 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

I don't want to say I will, because I don't know if I can, but I definitely want to. :)

293 Reviews

Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:00 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Challenged Hunstmen

@FigrothFelanor @BrumalHunter @Lael @Sheytato @ScarlettFire @Omnom @AllisontheWriter @Steggy

Welcome to Initiation

Welcome to initiation, students. This will be your time to prove whether or not you truly belong here at Beacon. This will not be easy. You can die here. Not that I want you to, I don't want any of my students to die, but this is a test for how life would be as a Huntsman.

Main Objective: Find the relic. (1 point)
Secondary Objectives: Figure out an inventive light source and landing strategy (1 Point)
Show off every facet of your weapon and your Semblance (1 Point)
Find your partner (I will be deciding who gets paired up via a random generator) (1 Point)

Team ARTC

Main Objective: Continue the Arctic Subplot (1 Point per post)
Secondary Objective: Complete Character Profiles (1 Point)
Continue plotting the Arctic Subplot (1 Point for each ARTC character introduced)

Completion Time: Until the end of Initiation
Credits Awarded: Team AMBR and VRDN - 4 points; Team ARTC - 2 Points plus 1 per post up to 4)

Our challenge has expired, but I loved that all of us earned three credits or more.
— Paul the Apostle

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:06 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Okay, so I'll have more free time after the 17th so Sunday. My first priority is Bleu's post, but basically the post is just bringing everyone together to fight their way out of the initiation. It's pretty straightforward, so I'm asking this now: who's going to post after me? We've kinda settled, but that also gave us some (much needed) rest from the massive writing spree we all went on. So, looking forward, I would like to see at least a post every two weeks, which gives the next writer two weeks to write something when it's their turn to write.

I'd like someone to volunteer because that'll lemme know who can write and who can't. Alternatively, who's available to write in the next few weeks?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:17 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Surprise! Bleu post is (finally) up

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li