Young Writers Society

Shattered Moons DT

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:26 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

*resounding cheers echo through the universe*
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:47 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Hiii everyone!

So, it's been awhile. For those of you not in-the-know over on discord, we've started back up and I'm hoping to finish initiation soon. Diamond has a plan, which began with my post and @ScarlettFire's post. @BrumalHunter is writing a post now that will continue it as well, so I'm wondering who will be able to write in the near future (have a post out within the next two weeks).

Team Arctic will also continue its storyline with some riveting posts from Reese and Claret in the next week or so.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:19 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Hey there!

Did you know we have a Tome?

It's currently under some re-construction, so I'd like all of your input please. What would you like to see created under the Tome? For example, records of everyone's Semblances or aura colors can be added, or details about every weapon can be added. If we want, I can even add a progression system or a market system to collect coins in case we ever want to go to town.

None of it will be too serious or take too much of your time; everything will be added and kept track of by myself. I'll be adding in a poll soon about some specific additions to the Tome that I'd like input on.

In the meantime, go ahead and check out the Challenges tracker in the tome. It's new and completely updated to see who has earned what (sorry @FigrothFelanor --you'll see why when you look XD)

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Reviews: 0
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:04 am
View Likes
FigrothFelanor says...

Omnom wrote:Hey there!

Did you know we have a Tome?

It's currently under some re-construction, so I'd like all of your input please. What would you like to see created under the Tome? For example, records of everyone's Semblances or aura colors can be added, or details about every weapon can be added. If we want, I can even add a progression system or a market system to collect coins in case we ever want to go to town.

None of it will be too serious or take too much of your time; everything will be added and kept track of by myself. I'll be adding in a poll soon about some specific additions to the Tome that I'd like input on.

In the meantime, go ahead and check out the Challenges tracker in the tome. It's new and completely updated to see who has earned what (sorry @FigrothFelanor --you'll see why when you look XD)

Yeah, I thought this might be a problem when I saw the challenge! :P
These words come to you as courtesy of the amazing, splendid, most wonderful Figroth Felanor, so instead of quickly reading over them, take a moment to feel blessed that he's considered you worthy of hearing his opinions and/or stories.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:09 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Lael would you like to write a Night post now that initiation is over? I know you were wanting to do Night's reaction to his team but initiation went longer than I thought.

@Sheyren's writing a post right now (which is looking awesome btw! I can't wait to read what you're doing with it) but do you wanna write after him?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:42 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

@Omnom I could if you want, but I think it'll be okay in someone else's hands too.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:22 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I think I'll write a Diamond (and maybe a Bleu post too!) after sheys post then

sass levels loading

[he/him]

293 Reviews

Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:25 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Challenged Hunstmen

@FigrothFelanor @BrumalHunter @Lael @Sheyren @ScarlettFire @Omnom @AllisontheWriter @Steggy

You Wanna Be a Huntsman?

The students are in the thick of initiation, and only careful thinking and cooperation will guarantee they can make it out alive.

Main Objective: Make it out of initiation in one piece (1 point)
Secondary Objectives: Reach the outside (1 point)
Use your Semblance (1 point)
Kill the Grimm (1 point)

Team ARTC

Main Objective: Continue the Arctic Subplot (1 Point per post)

Completion Time: Until the end of Initiation
Credits Awarded: Team AMBR and VRDN - 4 points; Team ARTC - 1 per post up to 4)

We all did a fantastic job completing this one! I'm looking forward to our future progress.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:42 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I see we forgot to award the credits we earned, so I'll do that later today. In the meantime, I should probably comment on your post, @Sheyren! Sorry for only having read it now. X_x

I liked your post! I especially enjoyed your portrayal of Valerian. The flashback didn't feel entirely natural, but storybook challenges, particularly those issued by the SB Crew, tend to result in that. Nevertheless, well done!
— Paul the Apostle

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:35 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Boop! How's it going, peeps?

Some of you noticed in Discord, buuuuut I'm still writing those two posts xD and I want to throw some other gut punches in there haha. Hoooowever, I have a question.

What do you want to see out of your character in the near future? Tell me a surprising twist on something you've been thinking about :D

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:32 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

And the two posts are finished! I realized I didn't quite push forward the story as much as I wanted to (my Bleu story didn't push it forward at all! Whoops XD I kinda got sidetracked) soo there's still plenty of room for a team reaction for VRDN (maybe @AstralHunter ? since we got Amaranth's already, and Valerian is the other team leader xD) and then @Lael I know you mentioned (a long time ago) that you'd like to do a Night reaction to all this, so let me know if you're still wanting to <3

Also, @AllisontheWriter I don't quite know where Midori went after initiation BUT I do have ideas if you wanna chat with me about them :P

@FigrothFelanor how'd you like Rio here? Also, OOOOH is there something sprouting between Diamond and Rio at the end there? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BAL- oh wait

Also, everyone! I'm going to be making a new SB Challenge during my Workshop (probably the first one) so if you want to join me during that time, lemme knowwww

sass levels loading

[he/him]

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:26 am
View Likes
Lael says...

Maybe. Not sure yet. :)
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

293 Reviews

Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:34 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@Omnom, that's a yes to both the post and the workshop! I'm pumped to resume this, and with Volume 6 of RWBY launching in a little more than two weeks, the hype is even greater!
— Paul the Apostle

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:58 pm
Omni says...

@Lael alright :) just lemme know if/when you're free in the next couple of weeks. We have two different storylines going on with the teams so two posts can be writing until they converge again.

@AstralHunter Yay! So am I! Lemme know when you want to start on your post and I have reserved you a slot for the workshop :) I'm excited to see how Valerian will react to him being a team leader

sass levels loading

[he/him]

293 Reviews

Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:04 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Hell, I have nothing pressing to do, so I'll start writing once I've finished reading the posts! :D
— Paul the Apostle

[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild