The Mighty Metro Monitors DT

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:51 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Oops, my bad! It's open now!

And awesome! I LOVE your character! Really creative
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 am
Mageheart says...

@ajruby12, thanks! By the way, when are you planning on starting this storybook? I'm really excited for it and I can't wait to see what direction we all take it.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

109 Reviews

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:53 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Well, I'm planning on waiting at least another week or so. After that, we can start planning out the first part of the story. I think the best way to set it up is by villain or groups of villains, i.e the heroes assemble and go after and capture Villain X, then they catch wind of a dastardly plot to steal, I dunno, a kitten, by Villain group Y.

I was hoping a couple more people would join, but we can make do with whatever. :)
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

109 Reviews

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:16 pm
ajruby12 says...

@saentiel @Sheytato
Mkay, well, scratch that. I had more time to work on it than I thought. Imma give some people a poke and see if they still want to do it, but we can start planning stuff! I have some ideas up on the WriterFeedPad. Please feel free to pop on and put some ideas down!
https://ajruby12.writerfeedpad.com/1

(I'm going to be out of state for the next few days, but I should still be on every day)

@soundofmind , @MJTucker , are you guys still interested? No pressure what so ever (and we still won't be starting for a while still), but I would love to have you guys on board!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:58 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

YES I WILL JOIN THIS (last SB im gonna commit to for while i think tho !! BUT I WILL FIT THIS IN))
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:02 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Would you have me as well? :) I'm busy like everyone else right now, but who can say no to a fun superhero SB?
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:22 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I just wanted to stop by and say that I have a code that'll make it easier for the character templates:

Spoiler! :
Code: Select all
[b]Superhero Name:[/b]
[b]Hero Type (Superhero or Sidekick):[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Superpowers:[/b]
[b]Apperance:[/b]
[b]Brief History:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Also, I might consider joining! Though, is it possible for a sidekick to become a superhero? If not, I'll just be a sidekick for now. :)
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

109 Reviews

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:54 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Yayyy, people!! :)
I will add you all to the list!

@soundofmind and @Wolfical, it's gonna be EPIC!!!

@Steggy, grr, I hadn't gotten around to figuring out how to type out the code without it getting bolded... Thanks! And yes, it would be perfectly possible for a sidekick to become a hero! You're perfectly welcome to just have a sidekick, and no hero, too. Kinda like an estranged sidekick, I suppose. :)

@Sheytato, awesome sauce. No rush on it!

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:00 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

Awesome! I'll have my character template done by tomorrow after school or by Friday. :D
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

109 Reviews

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:03 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@Steggy, awesome. If you want some ideas, you're welcome to hop on over to the WriterFeedPad. I put down some hero name ideas and you're totally welcome to use them! Can't wait to see all you guys' heroes!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:40 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

CP IS IN. Hope you like Duplo
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

109 Reviews

Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:15 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@soundofmind, Dublo is fantastic!! I LOVE it! xD

Duplo's sibling being the villain sounds fantabulous. We will add it to the design!

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:35 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Will villains be PCs?
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

109 Reviews

Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:41 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@FalconryGirl9086, no, they will be NPC. Since the whole team will be taking on a villain, I think we'll have all the villians as NPCs. We'll be creating the villain characters together, and then destroying them heroically. (Or at least as heroically as we can)

Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende