z

Young Writers Society

The Mighty Metro Monitors DT

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:43 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@Tortwag, I'm going to introduce him in the first post of the second arc. Or if you want, you can write a short intro post for him. If you want to do that, go ahead and post after Sheytato and just have Diecast meet the team. (Like what everyone did for the first few posts) If not, I can introduce him in my post.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:51 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@ajruby12 That answers that! Well, I totally can write an intro post for the guy. Should be good practice to see how much I need to get on board with the overall style of this SB, so, I'll start planning for that. It shouldn't be that long, if I follow what y'all did before, but eh, I like having plans :3

Thanks for the precision, m'dear.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:45 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@ajruby12, maybe in this arc instead of having everything decided for us, we could schedule a planning session where everyone decides what they'll post for each of their characters?

109 Reviews

Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:39 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@Europa, I wanted to give a little guidance for each arc so everyone gets a chunk of the story to work with. If you have suggestions or want to change something in your section, I would LOVE for you to do that!
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

109 Reviews

Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:37 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

(I'm back... In black. Actually, in light gray and navy, but hey, who wants to get specific?)

Heyyyyy @sheytato, any luck on that post?

And @Europa, I should have mentioned that I was thinking about doing a planning/brainstorming session for the next story arc. I'll try and figure out how that's going to work, but I'm sure we can come up with something. :)

@Tortwag, @saentiel, @soundofmind, @Sheytato, any suggestions about how you'd like to do that? Maybe in the writerfeed pad? Or we could do it on this DT. I did put up some story ideas, but I don't mind scrapping some of them (or all of them!) if you guys have better ideas.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:49 am
View Likes
Europa says...

Writerfeed pad seems best to me, then we could all talk and plan in pretty much real time. We'd just need to find a time that works for everyone.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:50 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

WFP works for me! Just gotta find a good time!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

109 Reviews

Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:53 am
ajruby12 says...

I could maybe do Monday night? Like 7 or 8-ish? Of course, we don't all have to be there at the exact same time. You guys are welcome to do stuff without me. I'll put up the basics on the WFP and we can go from there.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:05 am
soundofmind says...

what time zone is that?

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:48 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

As long as we don't need to be there at the same time, I'm down for plotting in a wfp. I'm just not sure what my homework situation will be like that night. But if I can pop on, I will. c:
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:14 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Posted (finally)! And as for plotting, I can probably attend a session.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:27 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Wonderful post, shey!

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:32 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@ajruby12 A question! Would it not be better for most people involved to do this kind of WFP meeting on weekends, m'dear? Since that'll allow more people to be on than on Monday.

In my case, I happen to have an Intensive Week (so not exams, but close enough) that begins in... uh... 2 hours, actually, so, I'll have trouble existing outside of that, today.
As for story ideas, yeah sure! I'll post a few both here and in the DT when I'm back.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

109 Reviews

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:39 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Oh goodness, I have no idea what happened this last week... Felt like I was caught in a ripetide all week. xD

But I'm BACK!!! @Sheytato, great post! Once I get my thoughts collected again (and I don't have a mountain of school work to catch up on), we can work on putting together the next arc.

And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami