z

Young Writers Society

The Mighty Metro Monitors DT

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:40 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Ayyyyy yo, @Europa, any luck with the post? We can't let the Jugglernaught escape! It would be the laughing doom of Metropolis!
(If you don't have time, we can figure something out. I just would love to hear your section of the story!)
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:24 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Sorry I haven't gotten anything up yet. I've had to make school my main focus. I'll try and get something up after I'm not wresting with so many deadlines.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:24 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Europa hopefully school's being nice and letting you at least two weeks of holiday soon, as that usually helps.

Ugh. Deadlines. Mankind's greatest enemy, it seems.
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

109 Reviews

Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:50 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Christmas is just so crazy... If you could get a post up sometime this week, @Europa, that would be fantastic! We are all busy with holiday stuff, so I totally understand!
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:05 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

I hope school went (or is going, if it's still going!) well @Europa!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:57 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Storybook: The Mighty Metro Monitors
Challenged Adventurers: @saentiel @soundofmind @Sheytato @Europa

The Challenge: The first assignment to save Metropolis has begun! For each of your posts, you will get one point for having your character interact with at least 3 other superheroes from the team, one point for making your character do something superhero-like (this is totally up to your discretion, but something like rescuing someone in distress, buying a crying child an ice cream cone, or the classic kitten-in-tree routine), and the final point for accomplishing all your assigned story elements in your post.

Total Credits Possible: 3

Completion Time Period: 5 posts

Haha, this expired at the start of the month already, but I was tardy. Sorry about that.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

45 Reviews

Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:17 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Sorry for disappearing guys. I was on a road trip with my family. I've got a good amount of my post done. I'm going to try and get it up by the end of winter break.

40 Reviews

Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:26 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Eh, it's the holiday period, so, not really surprising. Hopefully you had a good time! And hey, maybe it inspired some epic modifications in the post, as that sometimes happen XD
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

109 Reviews

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:43 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@Europa, that was amazing! xD
Love the "tiger" trap. Very original.

All right, @Sheytato, you're up next! Time to whoop some metallic behind and get the Jugglernaught locked up for good! (Or at least until some convenient plot hole lets him loose)!

We're almost done with the first villain, guys! The Mighty Metro Monitors are finally proving their worth.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:35 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@Europa OH MY GOSH BAHAHAHA that was amazing! Lolol your humor is on point, man! <3 Good job!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

45 Reviews

40 Reviews

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:44 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

*In the end, it is ALWAYS worth the wait. Yes, even for a stalker such as I :3*

109 Reviews

Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:31 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Hey guys, I'm going to be out of the country for the next two weeks, so the next story arc will have to wait till I get back. Until then, @Sheytato, if you have time to get your post up, that would be fantastic!

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

40 Reviews

Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:44 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Hmm... Should I introduce Diecast after the first arc ends?

But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took