Young Writers Society

The Mighty Metro Monitors DT

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:36 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Mkay, so planning stuff! (Yay!)

For the first arc of the story, we're planning for 4 villains (at least one of which is a villain crew) that the team is able to fight.

I'm gonna split up the villain planning. Are any of you interested in creating a villain? (Preferably do it in the WriterFeedPad, so that the other peeps are able to see it and make suggestions or changes) I'm doing the first villain, if you guys need ideas.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:51 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I wouldn't mind creating a villain! I think I have a pretty good idea of what I could do.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

109 Reviews

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:57 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Mkay, Steggy, I'll put you down for villain #2. Do be sure to make your villain fun and creative. :)

You can follow the general template for heroes, but you don't need to fill out all of them. (Again, these villains will be in the WriterFeedPad and not created as characters)
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

109 Reviews

Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:43 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Still have two villian slots open, if you guys want to make one. Otherwise I just have to do it all by my lonesome...
*sniff sniff*

279 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:31 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

Created my character! Let me know if anything needs changing.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

109 Reviews

Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:49 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@Steggy, your character looks great! I assume you're planning on "upgrading" your character from sidekick to superhero. Feel free to do that in any of your posts (although I think it would make sense at a time when they're not in battle. Maybe your character proves herself and then she finally is able to get the rank of superhero and a cloak, allowing her an additional powers [if she wants it])

279 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:52 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Thank you! Yeah, I'm thinking of having her be a sidekick for the time being then probably do a short blurb of where she becomes a superhero. I'm excited to post for this storybook! I loved making The Crimson Trident. ^^

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:04 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

So sorry to be doing this guys, but I just have too many things piling up and I have to admit that I don't have time to participate in this anymore. It looks really fun though, so have a blast and good luck!
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

109 Reviews

Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:46 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@Wolfical, I totally understand! Hope your schedule doesn't get too crazy! :)

109 Reviews

Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:21 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

The time has come!
*dramatic organ music and creepy fog*

We're gonna start posting! The first part is "Heroes Assemble", where you introduce your heroes and have them interact with other heroes a little bit. Make it fun, but it doesn't need to be long. Everyone will do one post, and it doesn't matter in what order. All of these heroes are meeting for the first time.

After everyone has posted, I will make a post explaining the team's first mission. :daddarth (The drama will be strong with this one!)
The posting order will be as follows for the first mission:

- ajruby
- @saentiel
- @Steggy
- @soundofmind
- @Sheytato

The assignments are up on the Writers Pad, but I will post them in here once we get the intros done. Have fun, you guys!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:06 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Post is up! Hopefully it works ok!!!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

109 Reviews

Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:47 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@soundofmind, it's perfect. :)

I can tell Duplo is going to be an interesting character. xD

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:53 am
soundofmind says...

AAA phew! That's a relief!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:50 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@ajruby12 I want this! Already have my character ideas so if you're still accepting I would love to join!

109 Reviews

Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:21 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@Europa, we are most definitely still accepting! I will add you to the team! Feel free to go ahead and post an introductory post. Welcome to the Mighty Metro Monitors!

@Steggy, @saentiel, @Sheytato , who's gonna be the next to introduce? The future of Metropolis awaits!

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom