Young Writers Society

The Mighty Metro Monitors DT

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:10 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I admit that I don't have any ideas for the next post, so it might be better for someone else to go. But can anyone else post soon? This storybook is an awesome one, and it would be a shame if it died out before it could reach its full potential.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:25 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I'm still catching up SBs, and this is one of the 2 last ones I have to catch up to, so, I'll start schemin' for something. I won't necessarily be the next one posting, but I'll try to be! I'll update y'all when the post is actually in the works.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:12 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

@Saen, I had actually put together some sample story posting ideas in the WriterPad, so you can look there for ideas if you need any. Again, you don't have to post next, but you're welcome to. And you don't have to necessarily make it long either. Just what evs you want! :)
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:27 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Another update: I'm about to head off to college in a couple days (AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!), and I honestly have no idea what kind of time I'll have. I apologize if I'm not on much. Whoever is able to post, go ahead and do so at your convenience.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:58 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Hi All, this storybook has now been locked and moved to the archives due to there being no activity in the last three months. This doesn't mean it has to stay here though and if you'd like to rally and give it another go, please let any storybook moderator know and we'll move it back for you!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:06 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@ajruby12 What do we do, m'dear? Shall we warn a mod and try to continue?
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree