z

Young Writers Society

Defenders of the Dust City DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:32 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AmadeusW you've posted three times in a row, m'dear! Though there isn't an established order, the story can't advance from everyone's point of view if you keep doing so, which kinda goes against the whole point of a Storybook. so please: do avoid posting again for now, at least until a few of us have done so as well.

Now, it's great that you're suggesting new elements to the SB, but do keep in mind to always introduce what it is before doing so - I'm saying that also because I know what it's like, as I used to forget more often than now that people aren't in my mind. For instance: what's "the red liquid"? Why does it attract the Impalpables to Maverick? Why is it necessary for them to come to him? Also, why is it necessary for this red liquid to even be a thing?

Though it is commendable of you to want to help the story moving forward, the pace is going to remain as annoyingly slow as it currently is, simply because Life is happening at different times for all of us. I've been meaning to post for some time, and I should soon, but I can't necessarily define "soon" for ya.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:44 am
Samhain says...

No problem! No problem at all! I hadn't even written one word yet for the fourth installment for Maverick Jensen. Lol I happen to be a very ambitious writer, so I will just let you get back to me when something new develops in the Dust City SB, and I will further my own personal endeavors that are obviously more important to me, given that they are mine. MavJ on standby, ready for action whenever y'all are.
2 Legit, 2 Legit 2 Quit

40 Reviews

Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:17 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Being ambitious doesn't have much to do with this, m'dear, but it's good to know! To put it in perspective, we're essentially playing a turn-based RPG. We could all be ambitious that it wouldn't change the fact that we're playing a turn-based RPG, meaning that we still gotta wait for someone's turn to pass at some point.

Also, we actually don't need to get back to you for the SB, because if you subscribed to both it and the DT, you're automatically notified if a new post is, well, posted. A veeery useful system.

Right! Good luck with those.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:02 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Don't read the post yet, m'dears! I seem to have had an editing issue. Lemme fix it properly!

I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing