Young Writers Society

Defenders of the Dust City DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:43 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Terian805 Sorry for answering so late:

I am, yes! Introducing Ella, that is. No, I haven't watched Stranger Things, however the Wikia that is certain to exist about it will provide me with enough information for her to be an Eleven. I didn't expect her to speak much anyway, so, that fits.
Ghostly features, small but older than she looks, blonde hair. Gotcha!

Nah, I'll be fine. grin I have a reference that would work just fine with her.

Okay so: I'm late because of the exam period. The post is planned, but I should only begin its writing by this weekend, after revisions are over. Thanks for your waiting, y'all!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:19 pm
Terian805 says...

Sounds good. Looking forward to it!
"You can't live over your shoulder, overbehind."

31 Reviews

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:24 pm
Terian805 says...

How's the post going, @Tortwag?

40 Reviews

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:09 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

The first quarter's done! I started this morning, as I'm out of my intensive week thingy thing now. It's been planned for enough time for me not to hesitate much, too.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:31 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

The weekend has been reached! Time to write that post some more. As usual, sorry to keep y'all waiting.

40 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:43 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

That, like last time, took waaaaay longer than it should've, and the post itself wasn't even that long. Ugh.

Anyway, posted! Sorry for being so late. School's my only excuse, and then let's just say I've been better in the, uh, time-management department.

31 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:54 pm
Terian805 says...

No worries @Tortwag! Life can get crazy sometimes, I'm sure we've all been bogged down by schoolwork from time to time. It was a good post too, I liked how you introduced Ella. Now if nobody minds, I might go next, as I have some ideas for where Finn's adventures will take him next...

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:22 pm
deleted221222 says...

May I have next post? I had this idea for a while and I want to put it up. I just want to try gathering everyone's characters together.

My post will involve Stella, so if you have any objections @Lael, I won't do it.

31 Reviews

Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:30 pm
Terian805 says...

Haha @Thundahguy :D OK if you like. I mean I did mention I was keen to go next just earlier, but I guess it depends on who has the more solid idea in their head. I guess I'll have a bit more thinking to do before I can properly write something up, so if you have a good idea of what to do then sure, you go next. :D

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:03 pm
Lael says...

@Thundahguy that's fine. Perhaps you could PM me with your plans? I can also give you tips if you need.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:22 pm
View Likes
deleted221222 says...

Done my part. Admittedly, I wrote most of it a month ago, and it took this long for me to get the last bit out.

31 Reviews

Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:01 am
View Likes
Terian805 says...

Great post @Thundahguy! I can probably get one up on Tuesday at the latest maybe.

31 Reviews

Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:41 pm
Terian805 says...

So I've had a cool idea. If @Lael and @Thundahguy think it would work, I could bring Simon Eimer into the post, who hasn't seen Stella for ages, and thinks she was taken by the Impalpables. Finn and him could strike a deal to help each other out.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:04 pm
Lael says...

Yes that's fine. I like the idea.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

31 Reviews

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:50 pm
Terian805 says...

Yeah I think I misjudged when I said post would be up today :? . Probably sometime in the next week, sorry for being an idiot everyone! Also i'll probably have to split it into two parts as it'll be too long otherwise. Simon Eimer will be in the second part.

Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende