176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:55 pm
soundofmind says...

@SHEYTATO IM GLAD U STILL EXIST

and idk what u mean by template but if that's code for character profile then amen
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

176 Reviews

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:52 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

@soundofmind ahh!! That's a great drawing of Kaia, even though I don't believe she'd normally wear a tank top. You draw so well!
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:40 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

I just read over all the information for this SB thoroughly and ahhh I'm so freakin' excited for this! Also, the two character sketches so far are beauties, wow.

Since you're using one of your classic characters, sound, I think I'm going to do something I've never done with an SB - use one of my characters from Ordadus! He fits in the stealth parameters, and it would be good for me to develop his character more.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

440 Reviews

Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:02 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Finished! I was super rushed on that, sorry. I'll probably refine it when I get home.
and do not be afraid.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:54 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@WOLFICAL AAAAAA YESSSS I LOVE BRETT. I LOVE HIM. And omg BOY is he gonna get annoyed with James hahaha. James is very quiet and reserved up front but if he manages to warm up to James they MIGHT just have some good quality intellectual conversations, b/c James is pretty smart himself. EXCITED for them to butt heads tho hahah

ALSO YAY I'm happy you're excited for this!!!! :D And aaa now I'll have to get to sketching Brett. BTW do you have a ref pic for his hair? Bangs come in many diff shapes and forms so I'm curious as to what you're envisioning

@Lael fdasjdhljk GLAD U LIKE IT, and sorry hahah, I had no ideas for outfits, and also u know, i love drawin some nice arms

@sheytato amen

440 Reviews

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:41 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

@soundofmind here's what his hair looks like! Just a bit messier/longer since he's a wild outland guy now.
and do not be afraid.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:03 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

I finished my CP today (finally)! :D

174 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:31 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@AllisontheWriter OMG I LOVE ADINA!! That's such a cool idea that she can manipulate space and time. It's something that I never thought of to incorporate into the world's magic system, but now that you bring it up, I love it! I do imagine though, that it would be a very, very rare type of magic. If you're cool with it I think it would be fun to even just limit it to her family line, and make it a thing that's been passed down through her mother's side. That would be really cool I think!!

AND ALSO I absolutely ADORE you for putting in character impressions. Once all of the CP's got in I wanted to make a challenge for us to brainstorm character interactions/first impressions so we could make our introductory posts strong! So @Wolfical @sheytato @sherlockhson who are the other three, keep that in mind eyyyyy ; )))

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:57 am
View Likes
sherlockhson says...

Hey ya'll! finally finished my profile and just wanted to finally introduce myself :D

I'm still pretty new to all this, sorry if I'm a bit slow to reply!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:00 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@sherlockhson HELLOOOOOOO YES WELCOME also Rose is fab and I love her

@sheytato also! shey! how's it lookin for progress on your CP?

176 Reviews

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:45 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

Immmmm working on it... Will try to get it up tonight or tomorrow night.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:37 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

soundofmind wrote:@AllisontheWriter OMG I LOVE ADINA!! That's such a cool idea that she can manipulate space and time. It's something that I never thought of to incorporate into the world's magic system, but now that you bring it up, I love it! I do imagine though, that it would be a very, very rare type of magic. If you're cool with it I think it would be fun to even just limit it to her family line, and make it a thing that's been passed down through her mother's side. That would be really cool I think!!

AND ALSO I absolutely ADORE you for putting in character impressions. Once all of the CP's got in I wanted to make a challenge for us to brainstorm character interactions/first impressions so we could make our introductory posts strong! So @Wolfical @sheytato @sherlockhson who are the other three, keep that in mind eyyyyy ; )))

Thank you! ^_^ I'm very cool with limiting it to the family line. I tend to make OP characters without realizing, so I'm glad there's a way to make Adina's abilities work in your world!

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain