Reviews: 174
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:38 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Hey guys!!! I am pleased to make a very special announcement:

WE NOW HAVE A WRITER FOR ADINA AGAIN!

PLEASE WELCOME, THE BEAUTIFUL, THE TALENTED:

@CONCORD!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy to welcome concord to the team and that we'll have some Adina pov posts from now on!!! SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!! Concord's all caught up too on reading all the posts?? AMAZING.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:40 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

WECOME ABOARD @CONCORD!!!!!!!
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

414 Reviews

Reviews: 414
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:28 am
View Likes
keystrings says...

Thank you both very much : DDDDD

I really do hope to do Adina justice and I really love this SB so XD
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:24 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

THAT IS INCREDIBLE NEWS!!! <3 <3 <3
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

Reviews: 0

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:30 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

<soundobooks>
@Featherstone @Wolfical @Lael @sherlockhson

The Outlands: Broken Trust and What Remains
A possibility of 2 points!
    1. How is your character feeling about Rose and her bogus plan to "clear her name" and sell out James? How are they feeling about Kaia in light of this and her recently joining the group? In general, how are they feeling in the midst of the drama/conflict and who and what are they concerned about?
    2. Have your character open up in light of the conflict. Be it to share how they relate, understand, or share why they feel the way they do, and what's keeping them from reconciliation - any openness is good! Does the drama bring up any past hurts? Feel free to dip into that!

Completion Time: 7 posts!

Good luck, Outlanders!

This challenge thought it could evade the watchful eyes of the pirates who rule the seven seas. Hah! Its overdue expiration serves as an example of what happens to those who attempt to defy our law.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:56 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Y'all I've started reading and I'm loving it so far! I haven't finished the first page but I like all of the personalities coming out so far! You are all great writers from last year xD

I dooo have some notes if you all wanna hear them because I just can't help myself XD
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

440 Reviews

Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:05 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Aaaa another reader! :0 My last-year self thanks you, @Omnom!!
and do not be afraid.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:15 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

AYY @OMNOM,, thank u n bless u sm :,)

And heck if u wanna give commentary you can here in the dt if you want lol. All of the first page is like, a year ago, and I think we’ve all improved in writing since then haha but yasssssss, u can tell ussss

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:38 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Alllllllrighty then :D Page 1 thoughts!

-Can I just say I like the personalities of the bad guys? Badass bad guys? Badass bad guys.

-I think it's cool that the chase for these people are cut short! I'm not gonna lie, when I first started out, I was wondering how long it was going to be until everyone got together. Short and sweet.

-Ari is amazing. Ari, I want to give you a hug.

-So, these posts skip around with their perspectives a lot. It's confusing, at first, and even now that I'm almost to the second page (I'm going back and adding my reactions xD) it's still confusing and drags me out of the story sometimes. It also muddles some of the story continuities later on (I'll talk more about that below :P)

-Rosaleen is a spitfire xD and I love that James is an unironic cowboy that refuses to admit it. You very clearly set the foundation of all of these characters' personalities.

-Are these stickers like the only food in this land? XD

-Adina is adorable, but I do have to say that she changes personalities a couple of times within the first page. I'm sure this was just transition problems between different writers and a not clear personality, but it does show.

-A problematic side effect of all the perspective changes is the fact that everyone seems to know James' name now, or at least that's how it seems. (I've had that problem too, which one of the characters in Shattered Moons who didn't reveal his name to half the cast for awhile. It was hard to keep up with) but there's changes here from James to Tiberius that Rosaleen knows to Philip. You tried to fix it with a side note in one of the posts, but it's too late at that point xD a lot of the posts had James' name as James, so the readers expect everyone to know him as James.

-The fight scene is top notch, and creative! Fight scenes are hard to write, so bravo :D

-I don't like Kaia right now, boooooo Kaia XD

-I like how you put the collaborators in the post title, that's a cool idea that I may adopt for my SBs

-Whyyyyy Rosaleen?! I mean, I get why, but your best bet right now is with this group, not with someone who is clearly a bounty hunter of sorts. anyone with a completely clear head would understand that. You can't trust anyone right now, but as long as you have information over the group (or one person in it right now) you have an advantage. I refuse to believe she's gonna rat him out.

-K I T T Y
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:47 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@OMNOM I HAVE MEANT TO REPLY TO THIS THOROUGHLY BUT i been w/family all week so AAAAAAAAAA IMMA JUST SCREEM FOR A MINUTE !!! I LOV U!!!

HONESTLY lol I feel u!! Adina was inconsistent in the beginning and it is a big sad but I hope she kinda levels-out personality-wise and gets more consistent. I feel like in some ways she's gotten a bit one-note on the second page but I'm hoping w/concord taking over we'll see more development from her!!!

ALSO I FEEL U ON THE perspective changes. That's something, that, if I ever had the time and motivation for I would go back and edit lol for consistency's sake. And I mean like, the switches w/in posts (not just posts in general, cuz I'm pretty sure you're talking about w/in posts).

AND LOL stickers are just.... iconic lol idk we just keep bringing them in. They started as a ripoff snickers for a joke and just... stuck around BA DUM TSH.

AND HONESTLY THAT FIGHT SCENE IN THE BEGINNING?? THAT WAS ALL FEATHER!! FEATHER IS AMAZING

AND OOF lol yeah the whole... James name thing... that was so poorly explained. I LONG TO GO BACK AND like... make that whole thing more clear but at this point I'm just like :,) we just gonna move forward for now bois. That's legit confusing tho lol.

ALSO IM GLAD YOU LIKE THE BADDIES.... all the bounty hunters in the beginning (not KAia!!) are from my main story,,, and I,, love them..... bless u

AND LOL Rose is.... Rose,,, : ))))

440 Reviews

Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:23 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

@Featherstone //pokety poke
and do not be afraid.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:26 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

YES RIGHT OKAY

Does this weekend work for you, @soundofmind/anyone else who wants to collab?
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

440 Reviews

Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:45 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

I could probably make it!
and do not be afraid.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:10 am
soundofmind says...

@Featherstone I could probs make it! Let me know the day and times you're looking at!

The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire