Young Writers Society

Contracted [DT]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:39 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Okay! As long as you can get it up, I'm happy with that.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:08 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

@Steggy won't be able to post for awhile, so I switched around @Sheytato and @Steggy's posting order. @Sheytato, how soon will you be able to get a post up?
mage

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:31 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

A little lepoke from a hypocrite :)
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:20 am
Mageheart says...

Since @Sheytato hasn't posted yet, do you want to post next @Steggy? I could return the plot points to their original order.
mage

queer and here.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:09 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

Sure, that sounds fine. ^^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:38 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Challenged Adventurer(s): @saentiel, @Strident, @DemonGoddess, @Sheytato, @Wolfical, @Lumi, @KaiRyu, @Steggy, @HazelGrace16

Storybook: Contracted

The Challenge: Adjusting

Your character's life is about to undergo some very major changes, and they're going to have to adjust to what their life is now like. Even more so, they're going to need to rely on their friends if they want to get through this.

Completion Time: Nine posts.

Credits Awarded: You can get up to three points in total. The first of these points is awarded simply by posting. The second is by having them use some sort of magical ability. This can be seeing someone else as something other than human, showing off their new healing abilities or accidentally casting a spell. The last point you can get is by having your character interact with at least one other character.

Your challenge has expired! Good luck with the next one!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:07 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Even though the challenge has officially ended, I'd really love for the people who haven't gone yet to include aspects of it in their posts! Having them using their new abilities would be a great addition to the story, and storybooks thrive on the idea of characters interacting in posts.

@Steggy, how soon can you get the next post up?
mage

queer and here.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:24 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Most likely after finals, which is next week for me. So, the following weekend after my last final, I'll start working on a post.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:22 pm
Mageheart says...

I'm sorry to bother you again, @Steggy, but will you be able to get your post up soon?
mage

queer and here.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:27 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I completely forgot about my post, but I should get it up probably either tomorrow or Tuesday. Sorry for the delay!

279 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:48 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Posted! Let me know if anything needs changing/characters aren't as they should be.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:11 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Great post, @Steggy! I just wanted to let you know that a principal has already been created for the storybook. I mentioned her in the first set of DT posts, but here's the description for her. Could you rewrite the parts of your post where she's mentioned so it matches her character. Other than that, it looks perfect!

[Ms. Melanie Brooks]

She's the principal of Proctorville High School. Almost all of the student body absolutely adores her, and for good reason. Her actions always take the student's best interests into heart, though it may not be clear at first. She's instituted multiple events – such a field day and pep rally – since she became principal five years ago. Even the staff speak highly of her. She's aware of the supernatural side to Proctorville and is the one who helped Luke get enrolled in the school. She dabbles in the occasional potion making, but mainly casts spells.

@Wolfical, you're up next! The plot points you need to cover are in this, and the password is "Lucifer".
mage

queer and here.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:26 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I knew there was a principal already; sorry about that and I fixed it!

Reviews: 1
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:34 pm
View Likes
Strident says...

I know that I'm supposed to go last, but would it be convenient for me to post next? That is, if the next person is too busy. I'm on holidays, so I have an abundance of spare time and nothing to do except bake and write.

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year