z

Young Writers Society

Skies of Nebulae [DT]

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:15 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Okay so, nobody move, I'm going to need a second post to make Likaj meet Lurin and actually closer to the rest of the team. I would've normally gone and go with my usual 4000+ word-policy, but eh, then it would've just been a very long post that would've clashed with the rest of the page. So, yeah, I'll need a second one. Enjoy this, in the meantime!

Uh, then again, if someone needs to post without making Lurin move from her specific post, it's fine too!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:22 pm
soundofmind says...

Ayy, I know this SB has been crawling and stuff and it's been a few months. I'm sorry to say that I can't really be around to help revive it anymore! Unfortunately, life and work has been picking up and will get especially busy starting just before the new year. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to drop out of a few SB's, and this is, unfortunately, one of them.

I love and support you all! <3 And I wish ya'll the best.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:47 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

I've returned from a relatively extensive hiatus, and I've decided that this storybook is beyond resuscitation. So, I've decided to retire it. Thank you all for participating up to this point. I really enjoyed writing with you all. <3

I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman