z

Young Writers Society

Skies of Nebulae [DT]

561 Reviews

Reviews: 561
Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:51 pm
View Likes
Atticus says...

The rough draft of my post is up in the WFP! I'll try to have it edited and posted by the 13th, but I am going to be out of town from Friday-Sunday. In the meantime, I would appreciate any feedback on all aspects of the post, large or small :)
[he/him]

"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper
"carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren
"smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:33 am
soundofmind says...

@MJTucker !!!! AAA YES I WILL LOOK AT IT

I'm so happy and hyped to read it omg
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:11 am
soundofmind says...

@MJTUCKER I LOVED YOUR POST IT WAS WONDERFUL

561 Reviews

Reviews: 561
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:26 pm
View Likes
Atticus says...

Thanks @soundofmind! I'm glad I was able to get it up on time, since I may or may not have temporarily forgotten about it after I put it up in the WFP, but thankfully I still had time to edit it!
[he/him]

"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper
"carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren
"smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:23 am
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Grr rawr, my life is too busy... I won't be able to get a post up for at least 2 weeks, since I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow and am currently hectically packing. Hopefully I'll be able to post after that
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

174 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:36 am
soundofmind says...

@ajruby12 AAa, I hope u have fun on your trip!! And I look forward to your post!!!!!

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:27 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Helloooo, people! I was, uh, monitoring through SBs here and there and noticed that this one had no Healer role in the character templates! well I mean I mostly assume that someone left of something but out of sheer curiosity, and assuming you're looking for someone to fill the part, I wouldn't mind!

...Assuming I can actually create a character and join in! If anyone's interested! Maybe! You don't have to be! I'll read the two pages to see where this is going anyway!

'Kay thx bai!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

174 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:39 am
soundofmind says...

@Tortwag OMG YES WE HAVE NEEDED A HEALER because ISLE DIED and also peeps have dropped out hhh SO DUDE OMG YES

of course shey is the one u should ask but at least from me u have my full support

40 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:05 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Ah. She died. Let's see, I need the appropriate way to react to death. a JoJo pose!

*↑ Actual, real reaction to the death of someone close to them*

That being said, yay! Uh... So, the description of Healer says that I can only heal, but have literally nothing else. Can spells technology, I guess, give me stats buffs? Since, well, everybody's gonna attack the healer, and the healer usually has a lot of health + temporary stat buffs for everybody in RPGs to, y'know, not die in one hit. Y'all tell me, but I'm just asking to make sure.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:53 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

YES YOU CAN JOIN AND BREATH LIFE INTO THIS STORYBOOK @tortwag

Also yeah, you can definitely give them stay buffs, and even a few combat abilities to keep them alive. They need some defense, for sure.

40 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:24 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sheyren WHAT OH OKAY

Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks! I just wanted to make sure poor healer wouldn't be completely defenseless and only able to heal, since that's pretty much asking for death in that setting. And trauma. Lots and lots of trauma.

Welp, Already have a character in mind, but I'll read through everything before going in and doing anything specific.

40 Reviews

Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:33 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Okaaaay, done catchin' up with the first arc! That went... Much less good than expected! I'm only saying that because the revolt didn't finish with the oppressive pro-nazis not blowing up, and also BECAUSE I NEVER GOT TO LEARN HAZEL-EYED BADASS BEAUTY'S NAME. HOW COULD YOU, PEOPLE.

Childish tantrums aside, on with the show! Not up to the second page yet, but close!
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:40 am
soundofmind says...

@tortwag YAYAYAYAY

40 Reviews

Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:26 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Done with the second arc! There should be one to two left for me to catch up to.

40 Reviews

Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:06 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Okay, caught up with everything. So, to start with, @Saen I'm starting to have a preeeeetty good idea on how to give Lurin her epic sortie in this story, so, hope you'll at least enjoy reading that when you can, m'dear. Question - if needed, can I write things from her perspective? I don't necessarily need to, but eh, just making sure.

That being said, I shall now begin to plan out the purpose of my character - well I already have, but I mean, more in line to the current plot.
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare