z

Young Writers Society

Overwatch: The Nightwatch [DT]

Where in Asia should the Nightwatch base be located?

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
63%
Taipei, Taiwan
13%
Cochin, India
No votes
Kuwait, Kuwait
13%
Kathmandu, Nepal
13%

Total votes : 8

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:06 am
soundofmind says...

oh! uh I guess I could get working on one then? i’ll have to go over what mine’s about -mickey and some others meeting authorities i guess?
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:13 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Yeah. Mickey and Geryon are looking for the local gang to try and establish a line of supplies for the locals. So your first post could probably be something along the lines of them going to the center of the city, where it's still alive and running (moderately) and asking around. Maybe something funny about Geryon being a robot, and then they get surrounded by mob members and Geryon's like "Just who we're looking for!"

Of course, you can do what you want xD but just some plot bunnies
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:57 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Wonderful post @soundofmind love it!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:35 pm
Omni says...

Who's up for posting next? @Sheytato (I know you're retired) @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @Chaser @Lael (I know you're busy) so basically just swords or chaser? I could make a post soon as well ^^

sass levels loading

[he/him]

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:51 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Challenged Adventurer(s):

@Sheytato @Lael @AllisontheWriter @Chaser @Omnom @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @soundofmind

Storybook:

Overwatch: The Nightwatch

"Okay, we're gonna split up into teams. Welcome to your new headquarters, what little we have right now. But, that's fine, because we're gonna rebuild this place into a command worthy of Nightwatch's name.

"Our first objective is to get power up and running to this library, enough to get a establish a connection with Athena. There's an old Talon outpost 10 miles south of here, and I'll bet it has the equipment we need. Joao (@Omnom) and Midori (@AllisontheWriter), your job is to find a working ion reactor core and retrieve it. Expect resistance.

"The Omnium factory on the coast here is jamming our signals. This will be a major problem trying to establish any communication in this region until we take out their communication tower. Mask (@Sheytato), Sasha (@Lael), and Gwen (@XxXTheSwordsmanXxX), this will be your task. There will be heavy defenses there, so your best bet is to go in through stealth. Fight only if you need to, and call upon either Geryon or myself for assistance. Geryon can remotely provide a pick-up and I can provide some back-up, but only if necessary.

"Lastly, we need to set up an outpost and relief force to the locals. We need them on our side, and this is what Overwatch was all about. Geryon (@Chaser) and Mickey (@soundofmind), you'll have to reach out to the local... government here, and establish a line of communication with them. A gang is a more apt term for them, and communications might go south. If so, use force. Show them they are no longer in power here, and show the people that there is hope in the world once again.

"Brigitte out."

Credits Awarded: 2 points per post, for a maximum of six, per person.

You guys really do want your secret base to be secret, since you left no link in the challenge. I guess the point is for us to find you ourselves. XD
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:31 pm
Omni says...

@BrumalHunter get out of here Talon scum!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat