XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

I'm still here for it.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:00 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Jaqueline's always ready to stir up some trouble! :D
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:54 am
View Likes
Omni says...

I'm so late but of course I'm still here!
I can start a post for Corrick soon
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:51 pm
Omni says...

Speaking of, @saentiel, would you like to make a Challenge?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:00 am
Mageheart says...

Sure thing! I have people coming over tomorrow but I'll try to get one up before they arrive.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:42 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

And posted! I hope I can still get points for the upcoming Challenge XD

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:36 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The challenge is finally up! Sorry for not posting it yesterday; my friends were over and it took longer to prepare for them then I expected. I'll include the challenge in the spoiler below, though you should have all gotten the notification for it when I tagged you.

@Omnom, hopefully it works with Corrick! He's hard to make a challenge for because of lack of powers. Or least, the ones he claims not to have. I'll probably make an antagonist as well so we have things more evened out.

@GreenTea is @NympheaLily with a new account.

Since I, at least, need to get back into how to write my characters, this round is pretty much a free for all. You can post once if you only have a protagonist, and twice if you have an antagonist as well. You can only claim points for the challenge once if you fall into the second category. I'll try posting in the near future, but please feel free to post before then!

Spoiler! :
The Challenge: Rekindling the Fire

On the verge of death itself, our storybook is making a comeback! Since we're all probably pretty rusty with our characters, the goal of this challenge is to get us back into writing as them. There's two ways you can achieve this. The first is to write interactions between your character and at least one other. This character can be either an NPC or someone's character. Writing out conversations is a great way to remember what a person is like. Besides writing out some dialogue, highlighting your characters' abilities - or apparent lack of abilities - will help define them.

Completion Time: 14 posts

Credits Awarded: You can get one credit by including dialogue from at least one other character. You can get a second credit by including your character's abilities or lack of abilities. A third credit can be earned if your post is at least seven hundred words for a total of three credits.
mage

queer and here.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:13 am
View Likes
GreenTea says...

Oh boy, has it been a while...
Who needs people when you have tea and internet memes?

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:15 am
Mageheart says...

I love your post, @GreenTea! Who can go next?
mage

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:46 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@saentiel what do you have planned for the good guys? Right now it doesn't have direction so I don't really know what to write about. Should we have a plot bunny session or something?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:10 pm
Mageheart says...

I was thinking that everyone could pretty much choose for their posts - that way we could get back into our characters.
mage

queer and here.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:46 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I mean plot direction. Remembering our characters will be a lot easier if we had some conflict or something that would push the plot forward! ^^

sass levels loading

[he/him]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:44 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm sorry for my previous reply - I had a friend over, and was having trouble typing out a detailed message on my phone because it was being difficult (again). My original thoughts for this round of posts were essentially a free-for-all, similar to the style of the previous storybook it was partially inspired by. Since it doesn't seem like anyone is especially eager to post next, I think your idea of planning things out for this section in particular is something we should definitely do!

I think we can introduce the idea of the antagonists in this round or the next one, and possibly have our first conflict if everyone is alright with that. Since I feel like we would need a more concrete plan for that one, what if we have a conflict between some of the kids? Forcing them to pick sides on a matter could be a way to highlight their individual characteristics, and could be a good point of comparison when the actual conflict is introduced.
mage

queer and here.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:03 am
View Likes
Lael says...

That's an interesting idea. Personally, it'll be interesting to figure out what Corin will do, since he won't want to take a side.

Also, I'd love to go ahead and introduce Mabel soon, but maybe not in the near, near future, since I'm incredibly busy. If someone else with an antagonist wants to go first, I'm all for it.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:54 am
View Likes
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

We can also introduce Edward in a good fashion.

XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory