Aa, thank you so much! :,)
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

92 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 92
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:49 pm
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

Um, so I was wondering... Would anyone owning a character new to Stargazers like them to be the apprentice of my character? Since my character is more experienced in ghostbusting the organisation, I thought he could show a newer character the ropes and oversee their 'training' (or something).

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:54 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Omg!! I would love it if Kaito was taken under your character's wing!! If that's cool with you! @CoffeeCat

92 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:57 pm
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

Yay! That's totally cool :D I feel like our characters would get along well with each other.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:14 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Me too!!! Aaaaa HYPE HYPE

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:25 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Your characters are so cool, @soundofmind and @CoffeeCat! I can't wait to see both of them in action! Could my character also be an apprentice to Bodhi? Alice needs someone to show her the ropes too.

Also, I completely understand, @SirenCymbaline! As long as you end up submitting one, I'm happy.

Does anyone have any suggestions for members I could ask to join this? They don't have to be experienced with storybooks.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

92 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:47 pm
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

@Mage Sure! I never considered Bodhi having two apprentices, but I'm all for it! The more the merrier.

Have you tried advertising the storybook? Lol that's what I always do, and it seems to work.

Otherwise, perhaps the wonderful @RedBird or @PrincessInk or @Lael or @LadyLizzLovelace would be interested in joining this? (no pressure)

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:12 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I have tried posting about it on my wall, so I think that's helped a bit! It would be cool if any of those people were interested in joining the storybook, though, like you said, no pressure.

Oh! I'm not sure if you've all checked out the character profiles that have already been posted or not. If you haven't, my character Lily is the current unofficial leader of Stargazers. She's a ghost, so someone else handles the legal things. I'm not sure who that person is, but that person would have to be her second-in-command.
mage

queer and here.

92 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:26 pm
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

Yeah, I read all the CPs. Lily seems super great!

I'm not sure if Bodhi would be second-in-command at his current stage, given that he's only been with Stargazers for two years. It might be better for someone else who comes along to create a longer-enduring character of the organisation to fill that position. However if this doesn't happen, Bodhi might be able to stretch into the role.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:30 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

I could give this a try! I have this vague idea about this character who's been in this Stargazers organization ever since she's young because her ability to see ghosts is a family heritage. But a six- or twelve-year-old shouldn't go on these kind of missions until they're older, so perhaps by the time this SB begins, she's around 16-18, old enough to set off on her first mission!
always daydreaming, always clumsy

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:45 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

I'll take a look over it tonight and get back to y'all.

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:02 pm
Mageheart says...

@PrincessInk and @LadyLizzLovelace, both of what you said sounds good to me!
mage

queer and here.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

I'm gonna think about joining. Just so you know. Maybe as a new member, a bratty high school girl who hates her ability and wants to be "normal". Stereotypical, but I've never tried it myself.

EDIT: Scratch that. I'm in. *Sigh* Once the cogs of my brain get whirring about a SB, there's no turning back.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

174 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:57 pm
View Likes
soundofmind says...

@Lael !!! Welcome!!! WOOHOO

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:35 am
View Likes
Lael says...

CP submitted! I made her a little older, since things might be a little dark, to my understanding.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner