z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers 2.0. DT

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:02 pm
Steggy says...

Alrighty, that has been edited. If anything needs to be, let me know!
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:08 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Awesome post, @Steggy!

As @LordZeus and @Chaser seem to have disappeared off of the planet, and Hazel has requested to take a bit of time away due to being busy... So a post from @Europa or @Wolfical would be awesome. Or if they're unable to post, I might be able to try and put something together.

That also reminds me. Hazel requested that while she's away, that we find a reason for Emma to be absent as well. Like perhaps her going away on a mission, or being captured during this mission. Some way of having her be away while still moving the story forward. Since LordZeus disappeared, we might be able to tie Dan into whatever that is as well. Anyway, just thought I'd mention that as I forgot to post about it earlier.

So, who's posting next?
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:30 am
View Likes
Gravity says...

Once the escape gets more into detail I can post, I just don't want to get anything wrong logistically. Also, Penny can't hear. She'll probably be in her room when the explosion goes off, she'll likely not know what's going on, feel the building shake, and hide. How will the big animorphers find her?
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:49 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Yes, I'm absolutely due for a post. It might take me a couple weeks since school's a little crazy right now, but I'm on it!
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:35 am
View Likes
Europa says...

so...

my entire post so far has deleted itself...

and now I have to start all over.

Sorry about the delay, guys! I'll try to finish rewriting it and get it done as soon as I can. Don't wait for me, I'd hate to hold things up!

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:31 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Ah, I hate when that happens! It's as if your motivation to write disappears along with the post and you just want to cry inwardly for a bit. I wish you strength for the rewrite.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

440 Reviews

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:41 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Awww oh no Europa! D: You have my pity.
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:40 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Hey, guys! I'm alive. :D I'll probably be able to be more active on here after Valentine's Day. Anywho...

@Gravity - Thanks for pointing that out. I'm sure it won't be an issue. Maybe they can stumble across a room with security camera feeds and see her in one of them (because I'm sure they'd have cameras in each of their rooms). Or they could just come across her door and see her inside, or one of the other kids could mention that she's in her room (if they know?).

@Europa - Oh noooo! That's the worst! D: I'm sorry that you have to start all over. *give virtual cookies*
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

440 Reviews

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:07 am
Wolfi says...

So sorry for taking so long! I've been behind on reading but I'm caught up now. Love your latest post Lefty!! What exactly happens next? I have to work on an essay now but I'll write a Jinx post up on Tuesday. I'm just not sure where I should take the plot.
and do not be afraid.

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:12 pm
Gravity says...

If somebody doesn't post soon then I'm going to post and anything I get wrong with setup/strategy/logistics will just be wrong, and whoever ends up with Penny ends up with Penny. But somebody needs to post. So...
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

45 Reviews

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:39 am
View Likes
Europa says...

@Gravity working on it now. @Wolfical, if you want to plan something with me I'd be totally up for that! Maybe we can come up with a way for my post to lead into yours so it's easier to write.

440 Reviews

Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:27 am
Wolfi says...

That's right, you're next @Europa! Can we meet on a WFP sometime tomorrow? If you can, PM me any times that are good for you.

The thing is, for Lent I'm trying to lessen my dependence on technology and the rules I made include a total break from YWS until Easter. So although I thus won't get a post up for a while, I'm down with at least collaborating with you/sharing ideas tomorrow if possible.
and do not be afraid.

45 Reviews

Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:05 am
Europa says...

I don't know how long that "Post" of mine was up, but once again, disregard it. I hit "Submit" instead of "Save". Again. That'll teach me to work late into the night...you'd think after the third time making the same mistake I'd learn where all the buttons are... <.<

Welp. I guess we'll think of it as a preview. I'm pretty close to finishing anyway.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:59 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Just to state this as someone who can't post, I'm happy that there's still activity here. ^_^
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

45 Reviews

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:16 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Posted finally! Sorry for taking such a long time.

Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream