Animorphers 2.0. DT

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:09 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

@Europa omg I just ran across this and I couldn't resist. XD

#OverDramaticCole
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:00 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@Gravity, since it sounds like you're eager to get down with it, the new Animorphers could start morphing shortly after being rescued. I imagine the new chairs would have been improved immensely, so their abilities could kick in after only two to three days, rather than a week. What do you think, @LeftyWriter?
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:17 am
View Likes
Europa says...

@Lefty I was just thinking about this earlier today! Joy there in the foreground is totally Riley going "Wait hang on no don't do that!"

... 0.0

You know...When the Soldier Riley plot point rolls around, he ends up dying because he can't hurt her and is trying to bring his Riley back.......

HE DOES DIE FOR RILEY

293 Reviews

Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:34 am
BrumalHunter says...

Your post was excellent, @Lefty! I'm pumped for what happens next. :D
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

93 Reviews

Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:26 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

@BrumalHunter - Thanks! I'm glad you liked my post. :) As for when they morph, it's totally up to you guys. A day, a week, whichever. Even within a couple hours of the chairs could put an interesting spin. However you want to approach that with your character is cool with me.

@Europa - YOU'RE RIGHT. WHHYYY

------------

I'm sorry I've been so inactive lately. Unfortunately, I probably won't be on much until after the holidays. My mom is in the hospital, I'm working a lot over the holidays, and Christmas is quickly approaching, so there is a lot going on that's making it difficult for me to focus on writing-related stuff. I hope you all have a great Christmas. :santa:
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

93 Reviews

Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:55 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

New Years Eve is the last day to vote for Best Storybook!

If you want to see Animorphers be in the Best Awards for the 3rd year in a row and you haven't voted already, be sure to head over to 2017 YWS Best Awards before it's too late!

45 Reviews

Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:58 am
View Likes
Europa says...

So who's got next post?

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:41 pm
Gravity says...

@Europa

I'm waiting on the rescue.
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

45 Reviews

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:09 am
Europa says...

@Gravity Yeah so am I.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:13 am
Steggy says...

I might be able to write the rescue scene but I could use some help with an idea to write it, like a collaboration of some sort.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

45 Reviews

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:16 am
View Likes
Europa says...

@Steggy I'd be up for that!

279 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:19 am
Steggy says...

Great! I'll send you a PM. ^^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

279 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:43 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

Posted!

In my post, there are pairs as to who is going with who. Let me know if anything needs changing:

Cole and Charlotte
Layla and Gwen
Jinx and Neon
Emma and Dan

Together, they are going to place bombs around the facility and do not realize that there are the newer Animorphers inside.

So, who's going to post next?

293 Reviews

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:14 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

The leader of the whole operation, Natalie, was very persistent with the whole thing. Giving teenagers the ability to use bombs to break into the facility where these new Animorphers were at. Michael, at first, thought it was crazy. He wasn't sure if the bombs would even work since they were the size of a shoebox and weighed next to nothing. They looked homemade too when he had first seen them.

@Steggy
— Paul the Apostle

279 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:19 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Ah! Sorry, I thought I had edited that out, thank you for catching that.

Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson