Young Writers Society

Animorphers 2.0. DT

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:59 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Awesome character, @Rydia! Approved!
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:43 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

I just had a thought for anyone who's got the right kind of character in mind.
Since Alex's best friend is a predator, what if there was one new animorpher who turned into a prey animal, and they both absolutely hated each other from the moment they met. Like, one of the first things she does after getting rescued is get into a fistfight with this person kind of hate. The character would have to match her in spunk and temper, though because she wouldn't ever consciously go after a shyer/weaker person than her. I dunno. I guess that's just me spitting out my random thoughts.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:03 am
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Okay, so I think I have a basic character idea in mind? I'll try to develop it and hopefully post my CP by tomorrow. After reading the ones I've seen here, I'm doubtful that mine will be as good, but I'll try my best. <.<
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

93 Reviews

Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:24 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

@TheSilverFox Accepted! Your character's gonna be great!
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:49 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

I'll be putting Charlotte and Jinx's CPs up tonight!

EDIT: Charlotte's needs more updating than I thought, so she'll be done tomorrow.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:12 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Do we know how many new Animorphers we have who are definitely joining?

93 Reviews

Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:14 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

I think there are officially four new Animorphers, though I believe @AstralHunter is seriously considering joining. @Hattable, are you still interested in jumping in?

Also,

*pokes @Dino @LordZeus @Chaser*

Have you guys thought at all about whether you wanted to join again?

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:11 am
View Likes
Hattable says...

when are you guys planning to start? wasn't really expecting it to be soon
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:34 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

After having considered (komodo) dragons, narwhals - XD - and bats, the flavour of the day is now snakes. This is more likely to be my final choice, however, since there aren't any reptiles, as you mentioned earlier. I'm currently debating what kind of snake to use before I decide on the species.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:29 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Hey @AstralHunter I would suggest a large snake, such as constrictors like boas and pythons so we can have some cool fight scenes with them :D

Not saying poisonous snakes aren't just as, if not more effective at taking down enemies but they're just not as cool fighting enemies.

39 Reviews

Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:31 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

BTW @LeftyWriter I will PM you about my participation as soon as I can as some new things have come up.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:32 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

But @LordZeus, contrictors can only target prey smaller than themselves, and they're much slower than smaller snakes. Besides, I can think of another kind of snake, starting with c, that could be just as cool when fighting. ;)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

39 Reviews

Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:42 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

:shock: Understood. Good idea. Can't believe I didn't think of it before given where I live.(Not saying the name in case you want it to be a surprise)

93 Reviews

Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:52 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

@Hattable - I'm not sure exactly when we're going to start, but probably sometime within the next two weeks or so. Whenever everyone is ready to go, really.

@LordZeus - Okay, no worries. Thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

@AstralHunter Ooh, snakes are a good choice, too! I'm sure whatever you choose will be awesome!

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:42 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

@LeftyWriter I've completed the grueling task of summer gardening, and now can write freely. Expect Neon's character sheet back soon.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte