z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers 2.0. DT

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Awesome post, @Rydia! I can already tell Imani is going to be awesome. I'm looking forward to reading more from her!

If you're interested in using her banner, you can put this code at the top of your post:

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/28v3kg9.jpg[/img][/center]

------

-@TheSilverFox Haha, yep. You're on to me. :P We never officially decided where the SB takes place, but since I live in CO, it's easy to just pull up google maps and pick a place when I need to mention the location of something.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:07 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

Just stopping by to say nice going on finishing the last storybook! It was impressive and I'm glad to have been apart of it. I think this one will be just as great! :D
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:27 am
Gravity says...

I know the tag says closed, but do you happen to have space for one more? This SB looks really really cool
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:35 am
Rydia says...

I added the banner, though I went with the newer one as it's just too cute! :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:19 pm
View Likes
Vellichor says...

@LeftyWriter @Gravity Something has come up in my life the past couple of days and I fear that I may not be able to dedicate the time that this SB deserves (and that I so desperately want to give it!)

If it were ok with Lefty then I would be happy giving up my character/ character spot for Gravity to take over.
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:34 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

My post for Alex is done! It's a bit oddly paced, but overall it's alright I think.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:12 am
BrumalHunter says...

I have successfully caught up. Great posts, everyone! And for those who completed the CC, I think you incorporated them fabulously.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:57 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I thought something looked off! @LeftyWriter, aren't we getting any storybook challenges? D:
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

93 Reviews

Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:16 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Hey, guys! I'm alive, just been super busy. I've been working 50ish hours a week this month so I've have very little time, but after August 4th, I should have a lot more time. I'll try to catch up and answer everyone's posts. I'll also try to have my Layla post up soon. I've had it 80% finished since last weekend, I just haven't had the time to finish and post it, unfortunately.

- @Dino Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed being a part of it. So, I assume you will not be joining 2.0.? If not, what would you like to do with Michael?

- @Vellichor I'm sorry to hear that you'll have to leave, but I understand. I hope everything is okay. If you'd like to give up your character spot to Gravity, I would be fine with that. It was nice of you to offer it too her.

- @Gravity We would love to have you join, and it's absolutely not too late to join, as we're still on the first round of posts. If you'd like to take over Vellichor's character, you can, or you're perfectly welcome to create a new character. I wouldn't mind making a new banner, it won't take much time at all. Let me know if you'd like a list of the animals that are already taken.

- @Rydia The banner I put in the code does have the new picture, I just made the text bigger and more centered than the original one I posted because I forgot to do that when I posted it originally. You're welcome to use either. If you like the one with the smaller text better, I can change the code on the first page.

- @TheSilverFox Nice post! If you paste this code into the top of your post, it'll give you the banner. All of the banner codes are on the first post.

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://oi68.tinypic.com/2jazpc2.jpg[/img][/center]

- @Europa Great post!

- @AstralHunter I had a challenge in mind, but it wouldn't make sense to do until a bit further into the SB. I honestly hadn't really given it any thought beyond that. I could try to come up with another challenge soon, though.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

279 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:24 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

Oh! I didn't know I could still join ^^; But yes, I'll still be Michael if that's okay with you!
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:43 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Oh my goodness Dino, the Michael avatar! <3 Yayy I'm so glad you're on board for 2.0.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:51 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

@Dino, Absolutely! I'm totally fine with it! Anyone from 1.0. is welcome back anytime, always. I'll re-open the storybook so you and Gravity can join in.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:12 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

Michael's CT is done!

93 Reviews

Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:15 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

@Dino Accepted!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:29 am
Rydia says...

No, the bigger text is good! I thought it was the old one as the one on the first page of the SB showed the old picture. I've updated my post to have the one with the bigger text now :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451