z

Young Writers Society

Le Cirque d'Avalon DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:14 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@enjoyinginsanity Your nickname suggests that we might just become fun... acquaintances.

Future virtual hugs aside, Helloooo, Insanity - becauseyesI'mtotallycallingyouthatfromnowon! Welcome to the SB, enjoy your stay, enjoy the creation of your character and happy writing :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:42 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

Welcome, Insanity! c:
always daydreaming, always clumsy

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:52 pm
Europa says...

It's beginning to look like the SB has progressed a bit too much without me. At this point I'm not sure how to introduce Eve...

40 Reviews

Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:03 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Europa I'm pretty sure you still can. Make sure you re-read the latest posts for inspiration, and if it's not coming, you can always add your inquires here or via PM to see how it can be arranged.

I've seen late SB introductions before, so, that's why I'm confident it can still be done. Point is:

It felt like a quality excuse to finally use this line. I am a proud puppy right now.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

92 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 92
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:20 am
View Likes
AvantCoffee says...

Haha @Tortwag XD

I believe Twaggy is right. We would all still love to have you post with us, @Europa! I understand it can feel difficult and sometimes confusing diving into a story, but I promise it's actually not as overwhelming as it seems once you ground yourself and only focus on your small piece within the whole.

If your struggling with inspiration/ideas, please please please PM me and I will happily brainstorm with you! :) Despite the SB posts thus far, we're still technically in the first stage, so it hasn't progressed too much at all. I believe in your creativity and capability to do this, so don't lose confidence!

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:13 pm
View Likes
RedBird says...

Hey all! I'm so sorry for dropping the ball and being absent for quite some time-I'm back and hopefully I will get a post for Pav done in the next couple of days!
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:08 pm
View Likes
RedBird says...

Apologies, y'all-the post kind of got away from me and went in a direction that i wasn't necessarily expecting, but it is posted now! @CoffeeCat, @PrincessInk, and @Tortwag, please let me know if you want me to change anything w regards to your characters!!
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

40 Reviews

Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:11 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@RedBird Yes - Brain tends to do that from time to time :3

Read it! All it changes for me personally is that I'll have to use the legendary - not always enjoyed - technique of BACKWRITING to get mine to happen, but we don't have a set timeline just yet, so, that's fine.

Also your portrayal of Gracovitz is entertaining, so +2 Virtual Hug Points for you, m'dear :3

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:51 am
KiraThePotatoChip says...

I'm probably late to the party, but do you mind if I join in on this?
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.

40 Reviews

Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:47 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

I'd advise not to due to 10 characters already being in - and also school period starting for most people, thus making the "Keep SBs Alive" game a lot harder at this time of the year, but I'm not the dungeon master here, so, I'll let our Coffee Bean handle that decision.
@CoffeeCat New face incoming, m'dear!

40 Reviews

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:05 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Double-posting for the sake of attention here, the Limona post is ready! Took me 11 days, but well, that's what happen when School is here.

That being said, I'll publish the post around today or tomorrow, I just need to re-read it.

EDIT: DONE. POSTED. ENJOY :smt003

And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami