z

Young Writers Society

Obscurities DT

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:46 am
Mageheart says...

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to leave a quick message here to remind you all that this storybook is still running if people are still interested in it, and to ask @Sheytato to post in the near future. So can you post soon, Shey?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:55 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Challenged Adventurer(s): @saentiel, @Sheyren, @CoffeeCat, @EldritchArchivist, @jimss23, @Kelpies

Storybook: Obscurities

The Challenge: Introductions of the Normal and Abnormal

The story - as well as the school year - begins! With everyone filing into Heathermont Academy, it's time to meet the cast. Make sure to sure both the character in your post as well as their host/obscurity, since a big part of who they are is determined by their respective partner. Also, since people usually have mixed feelings on the start of the school year, it may be wise to show how they feel about the story's educational institute.

Completion Time: 12 posts

Credits Awarded: The first point is for posting in the storybook. The second is for including your character's host/obscurity in it, depending on which character you decide to write for in your post. The third point is if you include their thoughts on the start of the school year. And the fourth point you can receive is if your post exceeds five hundred words.

This challenge expired a while ago, but I've been tardy in updating the thread... :$
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers