Welcome, my fellow questers
@HazelGrace16

Link to the Pad: https://europa.writerfeedpad.com/7

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:59 am
HazelGrace16 says...

I would like to join
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:57 am
Europa says...

@HazelGrace16 I'm glad to have you!

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:09 pm
NympheaLily says...

I'm here!
Will Solace IRL

45 Reviews

45 Reviews

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:22 pm
Europa says...

@Midnightmoon I saw your character, and I like what I saw, but before I approve it I'd like to know more. Please use the character template in the description

45 Reviews

Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:02 am
Europa says...

Once @HazelGrace16 and @LordZeus join up we can start!
Love all you guys for dedicating your time to this. And a special shout out to @Midnightmoon for jumping in and posting early. Love the dedication!
Everyone please be sure if you haven't already to subscribe to the DT, and if any of you guys have Ideas already or questions in your heads, I think it would be a good idea to kick things off with a meeting in the Pad. Not really a planning session, more of a kickoff party. I can't wait to start working with all of you! Let's all be awesome together!

45 Reviews

Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:21 pm
Europa says...

@HazelGrace16 I've accepted your character! One more to go and we can start!

To clear things up for anyone who might be confused, the war has already started when the SB begins and all the characters are now living at the new base in North Carolina.

15 Reviews

Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:23 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Question? We are doing full posts right? Because Midnight didn't do that and I'm not sure I'd be good with that format because I've never done that. I think we need to establish format before we get into it
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:38 pm
Europa says...

@Hazelrace16 yes, we are doing full posts.
Last edited by Europa on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

15 Reviews

Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:46 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Okay thank you

45 Reviews

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:16 pm
Europa says...

Now that everyone's here, let's get started! Before we get to posting does anyone want to do a bit of preliminary planning? Any questions or ideas?
Also, how far back do you guys want to start? It all depends on how long they should stay at the base. I for one think we should take a round to establish characters and then go into preparing for the quest. Maybe the first posts could be them showing up for the meeting where they decide to take action. They may not know it's Eris at first, but we do have a mind reader with us. If they can get their hands on a minion they could find out who they're working for and from there it's a hop skip and a jump to the actual quest.

15 Reviews

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:30 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Should we do the pre character relationships?

45 Reviews

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Europa says...

They would have spent a fair bit of time together by now, so yeah! Anyone who wants to, feel free. I'll start working on mine now!

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:08 pm
NympheaLily says...

Mickey and Ash have a relationship that is being planned out currently. Roland and Mickey have a brother bond and Roland has a crush on Olivia. That's the extent of my knowledge.
Will Solace IRL

Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath