z

Young Writers Society

Battle School DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:56 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Yay! Moar posts to enjoy readin'. Good luck with it!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:05 am
Terian805 says...

Esedra's going to have a conversation with Alarin, if @Basil has no objections.. :D
"You can't live over your shoulder, overbehind."

40 Reviews

Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:09 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

I love how early social gatherings are always absolutely perfect for character moments like this :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

31 Reviews

Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:15 pm
Terian805 says...

Posted! I hope I portrayed Alarin and Killian OK.
About the ending. I'm not trying to force anyone else to write in this new setting. If people still want to write about the gathering then of course they can, we can just jump back in time.
I imagined that the teachers would want to test the students resolve and quick thinking. So I thought that for the student's Preliminary test, one of the teacher's mages would flood the school with a black mist, that puts people to sleep after a certain amount of exposure to it. The students would have to wake up, and find their way to a safe place away from the mist, maybe a certain tower, where they meet the headmaster who tells them how they did. If everyone doesn't like this idea then I can of course remove it.

40 Reviews

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:41 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Terian805 I'd assume that Jimmy already had a plan for the Preliminary test, since he literally told us we'd had to go through the social gathering first - he also wanted Sullivan and Devon to meet and chat before anything, so going forward that much is probably too much.
I also had another social post with Loiden - my second character - to post before anything happened, so I guess I'll go back in time first. It's not a safe move to perform a lot in SBs, however. A friendly warnin'.

And well, with our awesome DM gone for a few more days, it's up to @Basil to see if your idea has to be removed or not.
To be continued!

31 Reviews

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:08 pm
Terian805 says...

I'll remove it for the moment, on second thoughts I probably took matters too much into my own hands... :D

31 Reviews

Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:06 pm
Terian805 says...

Done a bit of editing. Sorry for jumping ahead guys. :D

40 Reviews

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:24 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Terian805 Naah, that's fine! It's the wonderfulness of SBs, we goof around and make mistakes at first, but the more we know about everyone's pace and character gimmicks, the less it happens and the funnier it becomes :3

And I mean, that's a pretty great happy ending you've edited in there, methinks, Esedra sounds so happy :D

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:46 pm
sheysse says...

Didn't read the post till after you revised it, but right now I think it looks good!

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:46 pm
Amnesia says...

Im finishing this CT today for certain because i need to finish before I jet off to Florida
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

40 Reviews

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:52 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

'Kay! Welp, welcome aboard, then.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:19 am
Basil says...

Yes, get the CT in!!!

Also I'm going to try and post between doing my homework and I'm never staying up till 5 am again
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

40 Reviews

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:54 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Basil from experience, I can tell you that whenever you do that, it's usualyl worth it at the moment, aaaaand then you wake up at 16h and just laugh ironically XD

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:10 pm
Basil says...

Oh, no it's not the first time I've done this ahaha. I'm well acquainted with all nighters. I stayed up till 6 AM once and then I was up at 9 doing stuff around the house. That's not even the most extreme, either.

However, since I am here and wanting to destroy the world, I shall write up a post.
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:19 pm
sheysse says...

When @Basil is done, I'll slap one together, using witchcraft, wizardry, and OpenOffice.

"If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi