z

Young Writers Society

Battle School DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:01 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Shota then hope you've also enjoyed readin' our SB posts, m'dear! You've got aaaall the data you need in case you go for social interactions right away :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:19 pm
Shota says...

@Tortwag yes I did really enjoy reading all of them. I am wondering if anyone wants to be roommates? I am going to have Quez have a roommate once everything with him gets ironed out, just curious if anyone wanted to join in on it, if not then I will make one for him.

40 Reviews

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:08 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Shota Neat!
Depends. Character Template hasn't been approved yet, so I have no data on Quez's (is that his/her full first name?) personality. What's the character like? What are your long-term or short term ans with it, unless you're planning to just go with the flow?
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:56 am
Basil says...

@Shota (it's not 2 am so my spelling isn't as bad ahaha) thanks for the explanation. I think I'm going to leave it to Jim when he gets back. I'll let you discuss it with him. For now I'll approve your character so you can start posting, because the more posts the better :D
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

40 Reviews

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:05 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Basil You weren't talking to me, but, you're excused, lol. And yay! *avidly reads the template*

@Shota Data Harvesting complete. Quezzian seems fun! Welp, Loiden and him could share a room. Since it's a school and all, I assume it'll be randomized (well aside for Sullivan's case, apparently), so I wouldn't mind that pair in the same room.
Plus, Loiden actually wants to go to the Badlands and doesn't have any bias against anyone coming from there, so, they'll prolly get along well should Quezzian choose to reveal his secret to him.

15 Reviews

Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:51 pm
View Likes
Shota says...

@Tortwag I actually wrote a post with Loiden in it, so I will post it in an hour or so here for my first post, hit me up if anything is off! And I'd be totally down to have the two of them be roomies!

@Basil thanks a bunch, I'll talk and edit as needed once boss man gets back!

And my first post is gonna be a bit long, since I'm playing catch up a bit, so sorry about that y'all! And feel free to talk to me about anything that is off, I'm always open to feed back :D

40 Reviews

Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:15 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Shota You're excused for the length becasue you're late to the party, and don't worry: with me in, I don't think your posts will stay the longest ones for very long XD
Just worry about quality, and most of all: fun :) Length is fine, for the most part, jst make sure your style is satisfying for yourself first. Now then! I'll just read your post and see if there is, indeed, anything to change. I expect than yes, since we usually all make mistakes during first posts and all, but eh, we'll all be badasses the more we write, lol

40 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:40 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Double-posting!

@Shota ...Wind user. Green eyes. Lies about being from a family of PRIVATE ACROBATS.
DID SOMEBODY READ PATRICK ROTHFUSS' KING KILLER BOOKS?! Ohohoooo, boy we're gonna be friends, you and I <3

Putting that aside, you... Have an interesting style, m'dear. History lesson introduces relationship between your NPCs + main character, the repetition of identity is, of course, a perfect excuse to introduce his story, and basic abilities + personality traits, and although Loiden hasn't been written the way I would've seen him, I've only given him 2 lines in his post, and you grasped his personality with movements more than words.

It also makes sense that he'd be worried about the exam, since he's only confident when everything's thought out, and he has no idea what to expect. Sooo yeah! Flawless victory from your side, m'dear! Now I just gotta post Loiden's part (I'll backtrack a bit beforehand) and we'll be find.

Welcome to the SB, once again :3

15 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:17 am
View Likes
Shota says...

@Tortwag Ahhh yes, Patrick rothfuss... even the picture I picked is based off of Kvothe hahaha. Even though Quez will be different in many ways I promise :wink: . Anyways thanks a bunch for the compliment, I knew I was shooting in the dark with Loiden since you haven't wrote much with him, glad it wasn't to horrible, and I will of course adjust and edit as needed. I hope an "interesting" style is a good thing... And thanks for the welcome, I am oh so happy to be here

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

40 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:35 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Shota <3 Wonderful author indeed, darn it I need to read the second book.
Bah, don't worry! We can already tell your character is his own thing, and he's bound to be different the more we advance.
And yes, exactly XD Your coming here was unexpected, so I had planned to write his second post to give some more stuff from his side, but now I'll just do that right after your post. Yes, an interesting style is definitely a good thing :3

And you're welcome, m'dear! We'll enjoy ourselves, that's for sure.

@Sheyren you have 3 stars and 9666 points. WOW.

24 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:52 pm
Basil says...

@Shota great post!!

Alright, who's gonna post next?

@Remembrance I know you're going cross country at the moment, but how's that template coming in? I'm sure you have a bit of time in the long car rides (I've spent an entire week in a car travelling and still managed to write out posts and some of my book :P)

Aaand (sorry to do this, I don't like asking this) who's gonna post next?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

40 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:05 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

With you holding the reigns, you're excused for askin'!

I think I'll post next as Loiden. It was planned anyway, so, let's do that. @Sheyren unless you already wanna go with Leafe?

24 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:07 pm
Basil says...

Woo sounds like a plan ^^

Jim is gonna be happy!

Oh, but erm ... what should we do after the dining hall scene has been exhausted? (Something tells me everyone is waiting for Jims to get back for that)
Of course I am.
Why?

40 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:16 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Basil We are. He was supposed to make the next event move, since he mentioned having it and the whole test planned out and all, that's why we're not touching anything until he comes back and must stall the dinning thing until he does.

Personally I just planned to have room-conversations - since we can already go there apparently - after the scoial gathering to stall some more, but it's ultimately up to Jimmy, since he has the wonderful keys to the next zone :3

What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye