z

Young Writers Society

Chasing Heaven DT

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:13 pm
Steggy says...

I'm having some problems even finding the motivation to do stuff. I'm being lazy and might consider dropping out of this storybook by the looks of things.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:21 am
BrumalHunter says...

@SpiritedWolfe, is it all right if I use your character profile as a guideline to make mine?
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:58 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Certianly, Hunter! That's why she's there, to give an idea of what I'm thinking ^^ (I'm excited to meet the person who will probably become most fed up with Riss xD)

I'm sorry to hear that, @Dino D: If you feel like you need some extra help, motivation, please feel free to ask. But I understand if you need to drop -- if it's not fun it's not worth stressing about it.

Completely understandable @Wolfical! Take your time and school comes first. ~

Sorry for being so absent. This is the first time I've had any reliable internet since we arrived xD
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

767 Reviews

Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:34 am
SpiritedWolfe says...

So, I just got back from vacation and I'm kind of tired and lazy, BUT. I want to kick a bit of life into this. I'm not giving up.

On Monday and Tuesday, June 12th and 13th respectively, at 7:00 pm EDT both days, I will be in the all encompassing pad. A link it posted on the first DT post. Please, please, please try to make it to at least one for at least a moment. I would love characters to be finished by then so we can start talking about plot, but if yours isn't, I would be so happy to help.

Don't be scared to poke me on the DT or PM or whatever. I'm here for you guys~

[she/her]

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:57 am
View Likes
KiraThePotatoChip says...

Yeah, I'm on vacation right now, so I probably won't be making it to the pad. I'll try to finish my character by tomorrow, but I might not be doing a whole lot oflot of Abington until later
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:56 am
Wolfi says...

The impure are the counterparts to angels in heaven. Every angel has an impure that encompasses every negative trait they could have possessed.

Would a fallen ever know who their impure counterpart is? Do they look similar?
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

767 Reviews

Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:58 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Kira, I understand that! Thank you for still working on your character though ^^ Hope your vacation goes well ~

And Wolfie, that's not something I'd really thought about. I'm assuming it's not very common for a fallen to find their impure counterpart and because they're not in heaven anymore, it's not as vital they "balance" one another since now they're in the same space (and the fallen isn't perfect anymore). I'm thinking they would probably look similar but probably not identical. Like, probably as close as two unrelated strangers can get. That's an interesting thought!

[she/her]

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:50 pm
View Likes
Noelle says...

I apologize for going awol. Life is kicking my butt per usual. I'm almost done my character and should have him in by tomorrow.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:37 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

Wolfe and I are in the pad and are ready to go over characters and plotties if anyone wants to joinnnn~
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:23 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

Hey guys, we only have 3 characters in and characters were due Sunday! Please get them in as soon as possible so we can start, and I'm on the pad if anyone needs any ideas or help.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:03 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Is anyone available for discussion in about an hour or so? Err, I'm not allowed to eat or drink anything after 6:00 AM tomorrow morning, so if either of you are likely to be awake between eleven and one, I would be happy to chat then too, for once.

EDIT: I'm being chased off to bed already, so I hope the other option is a possibility. I'd like to get the profile up soon, so as not to delay this on my behalf.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

18 Reviews

Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:04 am

For whatever reason I can't access WFP on my phone, so I can't make any character or write a post. This vacation was sprung on me, so I really can't do anything in the road. Wolfe I know my character played a big part in the story, but I can't do anything until the Monday after next week.
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.

767 Reviews

Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:59 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

@KiraThePotatoChip Hey, I understand you're on vacation (and I hope you're having a good time ^^) but there was plenty of time for you to finish your character before that, considering the original deadline was a week and a half ago before you had left. Delaying the start of the SB any longer would make it harder to keep up momentum. And, as I stated at the beginning of the Storybook, I'm leaving next week for five weeks with no access to the internet. Which is why I really would like to start before I leave.

All of that has been to say that Craz and I think that it would be best to make the guardian character an NPC, since the role is so vital to the kickstart of the storybook. You would certainly have pick at the remaining roles, and I strongly suggest the magician, since you have previously expressed interest in magically powerful characters. How does that sound?

[she/her]

18 Reviews

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:26 am

Sorry for the inconvenience, as it turns out, I can access WFP. My main problem was transferring the revised character, but she's in now. Phones don't really seem to agree with me right now

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing