Nike says...

Here is the DT for my new Storybook!
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon May 15, 2017 11:32 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Yasssssssssss! Sign me up
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Question though. Will this storybook be putting together a whole new plot, and how loosely will it be connected to the show? I'm asking so I know whether or not to recommend this SB to people who haven't seen the show. Also eventually would you accept grounder characters?
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Tue May 16, 2017 1:39 am
Nike says...

Yaaaaas join! Um I wanted to loosely base on the plot. Like include the grounders and even the AI but make it our own. Different. Like we can actually make our own story line. I think that's a better idea. I wanna include the characters from the show tho. Like our own story but with them as well. Mostly cause I love Bellamy.

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Tue May 16, 2017 1:47 am
Dracula says...

Another question, sorry. What about the books? Should we have Glass and the 'kinder' grounders in this (like Sasha?). Is Wells dead like the TV show or alive like the books? I think we shouldn't try to incorporate both plots, it'll be too confusing. Could we maybe go with either the show or the books, not both?
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

267 Reviews

Tue May 16, 2017 2:07 am
Nike says...

Well I never read the books. I think we should just go with our own plot. If we wanna include characters from the book or show we can. If we want certain people alive or dead we can do that. Very loosely base off the show.

267 Reviews

Tue May 16, 2017 2:08 am
Nike says...

Like I found out it was based off books after I started watching. So I might start reading too. Wells is alive in the books?????

We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer