z

Young Writers Society

Rogue [DT]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:09 pm
Mageheart says...

Hi, everyone! I have a quick question for everyone. Who wants their character to run into Blake? Also, who is up to getting caught while doing something slightly illegal with him? I really want to have interactions with other characters in my next post.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:20 pm
View Likes
Kelpies says...

You could have my character run into him, but in order for her to do something slightly illegal she'd have to not know it's illegal.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:25 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

...Oh, that reminds me!

"On another note - for those of us who already crossed the portal, can we post again, or are we to wait until everyone passed to do so?" ← Did I miss the answer to that like the blind mole I can be?
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:29 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm sorry for the late reply!

@Kelpies, then I think your character might not help out with it. Blake is planning on stealing some clothes to fit in - it backfires - so I think your character would realize that it's illegal to steal.

@Tortwag, you can definitely post! I don't think that question has come up before.

As for the setting, the kingdom of Arium has woodlands to the south and the west, mountains to the north, and a vast lake to the east with a fishing harbor town.

I'm about to work more on Blake's post. He's going to run into @Sheyren's character and the two of them are going to try stealing clothes. Some of the kingdom's guards will see them and try to catch them, and they'll end up facing off against the prince. After that, they'll start looking for other people from Earth.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:47 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm sorry for the double post, but I just thought of something! @Sheyren, maybe you should include the part where they arrive at the kingdom in your post? I don't want to make my post too long. And maybe you could post, @Lumi, before I post for the prince? We could discuss it through PM. ^_^

But, in other news, I finished my post and am about to post it!
mage

queer and here.

92 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 92
Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:50 am
AvantCoffee says...

Yew! I posted for Navy to finally get him through the portal. Again, it was a little long... but I promise I'll make them shorter from now on XD

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:19 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

Somehow I wasn't subscribed to the actual SB for this, so I haven't read any of the posts since mine... Well, time to go do some reading.

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:47 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

And I need to finish the post for Maggie which will get my two through the time portal and over to the next one.

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

40 Reviews

Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:38 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@CoffeeCat I'll never stop telling this to anyone:
-considering how fun your posts are so far with this length - I mean not that you're the only one with the Fun Factor, but y'know - you shouldn't feel concerned about said length unless someone here is seriously bothered by it and says so.
And, as a second argument: this SB has me in it, and as you'll see in my later... productions, lol, you also shouldn't worry about length when I'm around, because my posts will most certainly outword yours XD No it's not a contest I'm just too verbose for my own good, I mean look at everything I've written here well THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FOOOOORM
At least one reference a day. Surprisingly good for mental health.

@Mage Welp, that's all I needed to here! Time to start writin' for Hanabi again. Oh and by the way, if @Sheyren does include a part where everyone arrives, make sure to leave my character out for now - there's a misadventure I want her to experience before she arrives :3
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:04 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am double-posting for the sake of announcing that I call dibs on the next post!

I'll casually assume that my character didn't land on the same forest despite the presence of lavender trees, mostly because there's something I need her to go through before meeting everyone. (and also because it's plausible, lol)
My post should be ready as the week goes on. I'll start writing today!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:11 am
Mageheart says...

Alright! Also, @Sheyren, can you please get a post up where our characters decide to steal some clothes?
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:15 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Post is finished! I'll publish it later today.

EDIT: DONE! I have posted, most of the stuff I wanted to introduce is done, and if everything goes well, Hanabi should knock on the palace's door by the end of my next post.
Enjoy, y'all!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:57 pm
Mageheart says...

Nice post, @Tortwag!

@Lumi, will you be able to get a post up soon? I'd be happy to talk to you about it, since our characters are related! Also, @Sheyren, could you start working on your next post?
mage

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

590 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:16 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Nice post, @Sheyren! I'll get my post up sometime today!
mage

queer and here.

If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos