z

Young Writers Society

Rogue [DT]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:28 pm
Mageheart says...

Since the new post and our first (?) challenge aren't up yet, here's the link to the WFP so you can all start brainstorming your evil plans for this storybook. I should have the post and challenge up in about half an hour, but it might take a bit longer than that.

(The password for the WriterFeedPad is 'Arium'.)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:22 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The new post and challenge are up! I hope all of you have fun with your challenge, and I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
mage

queer and here.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:58 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Thanks for the challenge, m'dear, AND THAT POST WAS CUTE WHY WAS IT SO CUTE URGH.

Don't mind me, i've started working on my next post, I felt inspired.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:22 pm
Mageheart says...

I'm glad that you found that post to be cute! I didn't realize it was when I was writing it, but I could totally see it as being pretty cute now. Also, when can you get a post up, @Sheytato?
mage

queer and here.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:12 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Challenged Adventurer(s): @saentiel, @Sheytato, @Kays, @Kelpies, @Lumi, @LadyLizzLovelace, @KaiRyu, @Tortwag, @EldritchArchivist and @CoffeeCat

Storybook: Rogue

The Challenge: The Exposition Comes to Close

Our story is about to begin, and each of our characters are going to embark on a special journey that may be shared with other characters. The basics of this challenge are the same. You need to post, and you can get an extra point just for making it at least seven hundred and fifty words. You should also try to include another character.

Now here are the specifics.

For those who have not yet made it to the castle, you should arrive there by the end of your post.

For those who are new to the castle, you should go to an area of the castle that wasn't previously mentioned.

For those who are leading a kingdom, you should deal with some new, worrying development. It does not have to be solved, but it does need to be mentioned.

For those who are planning on overthrowing the castle, you should be discussing your evil plans to do so by the end of your post.

Completion Time: Fifteen Posts

Credits Awarded: You can get up to four points in total. One for posting, one for the length, one for including at least one other character and a fourth for completing your individual challenge.

The challenge went rogue and so had to be put down. Good luck with the SB!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:48 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Eh, still gonna do it. I'm still preparing a post for this, just comin' around slowly because school - not that I'm the only one with that, lol.

How're y'all doing, by the by?
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:37 pm
Mageheart says...

I'm doing pretty good! I've been reading The Ship of the Dead by Rick Riordan and appreciating his sense of humor.
mage

queer and here.

All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard