Founder of Hermits United
TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:37 am
Lael says...

So, there is the "Me" section on the very top black bar. There's a drop down menu when you click that. It's possible you use this to log out. Well, right above the "Log Out" option, is an option for Writer FeedPad. Click that, then it will open a window to WFP.

Log in with your YWS login info, and once you get to the main menu, just click "Create New Pad". Once there, you can name it however you want. But make sure you set Security to "Public". You will be able to find that near the very top of the pad, a white button. After, you can just paste the link to it in the DT and SB .
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:17 pm
Terian805 says...

By the way the situation in the last post was Leila's escape, so I imagine sirjad had would run into the two after he's rested a bit from his injury.
"You can't live over your shoulder, overbehind."

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:39 pm
Feltrix says...

WriterFeed Pad.https://feltrix.writerfeedpad.com/1
Intrepid Explorer
Squire of the Green Room
Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid
Brief Castaway
Founder of Hermits United
TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:29 pm
Terian805 says...

Guys? What's happened? What about @Lael 's awesome challenge??
"You can't live over your shoulder, overbehind."

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:01 pm
Lael says...

Well, I ended up not doing it myself so... Hehe...
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:20 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Lael wrote:(Excited to try out my newfound ability to make challenges in any SB. *Rubs hands together*)

Challenged Adventurer(s): @Feltrix @Sheyren @Lael @PrincessInk @MJTucker @Chaser @Griffinkeeper @Sparkawan @Terian805 @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX
Storybook: Sky Full of Æther
The Challenge: To revive this storybook, I challenge all of us to write a post that involves solving a problem. Also, interaction with another character (who is not NPC) is great. You can only do this challenge once.
Completion Time: 10
Credits Awarded: 1 for solving a problem, 1 for interaction with another character, and 1 if your character and the other character solve the problem together. So that's 3 in total!

Your challenge has expired! Good luck with your story.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data