*poke*
awaiting world war three

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Sat May 06, 2017 3:33 pm
Featherstone says...

Okay, so from here I was thinking the story would go something like this:

They go to scout (done). While they are out there at night and one of them is on watch, a huge, black, silver-eyed worg attacks them. They're getting pretty beat up until Melandri manages to fight the wolf off and the worg retreats UNLESS @regismare would like to have Victor transform here and win the battle for them. However, this may be a bit early for that, and I think it may be better postponed. Your choice.

They continue onwards as they were ordered. However, the camp has anticipated their coming and ambushes them. They end up defeating the camp, lead by the black worg with silver eyes, but many of the wolves escape.

It is there that they receive word of an upcoming attack on a supply town nearby. They are sent there with several other squadrons to defend against the attack.

They handle the attack well and return to the Hold. Here we can have some character plot stuff or some character bonding time or whatever (we can do this during travel and preparations for battle and such as well). After we do a bit of that, they awaken to the clanging of the alarm bells- the Pack is attacking.

This is another time when Victor could reveal he's a wolf, if you like, @regismare.

They do fight back the Pack, but only barely. A blood moon is coming, and that means danger - that is when the wolves are most powerful, and ALL werewolves change forms and go on the hunt. That includes Victor, so if he's not revealed before and doesn't find a way to slip away, he will be revealed now.

I'll finish this post up later, but this should be enough to move forward. So sorry I forgot this, I'd written it and then never hit submit.

@CurseofK4 this is it if you wanna join.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sat May 06, 2017 5:26 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

I can post now! @featherstone9086 brief me on what's going on as of now. I know what is going to happen (read your post) but what has happened? I did read the SB posts but just gimme the gist of it anyway.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sat May 06, 2017 7:19 pm
AlyTheBookworm says...

AlyTheBookworm wrote:I was wondering: If Ari goes with the squad on their missions as a medic, what does she do once the fighting starts? Fight with them.. or?

(Just bringing up my old question again)

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Tue May 09, 2017 12:41 am
AlyTheBookworm says...

Went ahead and posted. :)

(Wasn't sure if I was supposed to tho, is that okay?)

75 Reviews

Tue May 09, 2017 12:48 am
ChieTheWriter says...

Working on a post. I might have Aspen accidentally shift into something, probably a bird. For only a few seconds, she has no idea she can. Probably when the wolves attack she'll freak out and accidentally change.

I think that would work.
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

75 Reviews

Tue May 09, 2017 12:57 am
ChieTheWriter says...

And, maybe Victor would sense/smell the other wolves coming in his sleep, and sort of have nightmareish things? @regismare

117 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 09, 2017 2:59 am
Featherstone says...

He'd sense the blood moon coming but otherwise how would he be able to anticipate the attack?

he/him/his

117 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 09, 2017 3:02 am
Featherstone says...

Can I post next?

he/him/his

75 Reviews

Tue May 09, 2017 4:02 am
ChieTheWriter says...

you should

117 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 09, 2017 4:09 am
Featherstone says...

Um @ChieRynn in your post it stated it was a yellow-eyed dire but for lore reasons can it please be a silver-eyed worg? It's an NPC I'd like to keep as a mini boss, but some buildup would be nice.

Also there's a continuity error: @regismare stated it had silver eyes and Chie said it had yellow ones, so...it's not a big deal but it'll drive me insane so if we could fix that that would be great.

he/him/his

75 Reviews

Tue May 09, 2017 4:12 am
ChieTheWriter says...

oh whoops got carried away. I didn't know they all had silver so ok me fix it

117 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 09, 2017 4:20 am
Featherstone says...

No they don't, sorry that was my bad. I thought you were describing the one that she saw and was confused, but then I saw you were describing a different wolf.

he/him/his

75 Reviews

Tue May 09, 2017 4:36 am
ChieTheWriter says...

now I'm confused. ok I'll go and change it back....

117 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 09, 2017 4:58 am
Featherstone says...

Sorry. I thought you were describing the worg that regismare was and I was wrong. I re-read your post. I'll double-check next time, sorry for the confusion.

This is late-night me.

Btw, some info on the worg:

She's called Valkyrie. She's the Huntress (Chosen of Winter) and that's why she has the silver-blue eyes and long fangs. This basically means she gets stat buffs and her berserk is a lot more dangerous; she's also more instinct-driven. She's been a scourge for a while, being the main 'general' of the wolves - except unlike many human generals, she takes point on most of the attacks that she's involved in.

Until now, no one has really gotten close enough and survived to confirm her silver eyes.

When the combat ends, it'll end in her retreat or that of the Hunters if possible; I'd rather not kill her. Instead, she'll make a good mini boss or boss fight at the end, if that sounds good.

he/him/his

If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate