590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:17 pm
Mageheart says...

Of course! ^_^
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:36 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

This came up when I was talking to @KaiRyu about her CT, and I realized it was something really important to mention. If you're creating a character who is an Ancient One, their age needs to be relative to the other characters. I'm currently working on the ages of Herobrine (my character) and Washi (KaiRyu's character) so the two of them have a significant difference in age. Since you're planning on having a really old character (or at least that's the impression I got), @TheSunderedSorcerer, all you have to do is make them over nine thousand.

Also, I just realized I never welcomed any of you! Welcome to the storybook, and I hope you have a lot of fun! ☆
mage

queer and here.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:10 am
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

XD I apologise for my complicated name @Mage (I see you added an extra re to my name... I like it :P)

Got it. They don't have to look 9000 years old though, do they? ;-)
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:45 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm sorry for messing up on your name again, @TheSunderedSorcerer. ^^" I thought I had it this time. I guess that's why I shouldn't do stuff online when it's early in the morning. :P

They don't have to look that old! For example, Herobrine is currently 7, 132, and he only looks like he's in his early twenties. Technically, ignoring the deep sleep your character was in, your character would be only two thousand. However, you age a little bit in that deep sleep. I'd say about six or seven years, give or take. But the old age of your character would make those years not seem like much.

I hope that makes sense!
mage

queer and here.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:42 pm
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Who knew practicing seven hours of choir every day of the weekend could be so time consuming?? My CP's release date has moved to Tuesday at latest... Sorry
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:36 pm
Mageheart says...

I completely understand @TheSunderedSorcerer! I can't wait to see what you come up with! and i finally spelled your username right mwahahaha

@KaiRyu, could you please reply to my PM regarding Washi's appearance? I've accepted her character profile, but I wanted to hear your thoughts on what I said.

@Steggy and @Sheyren, I'm sorry in advance if you feel like I'm stressing you out, but when can you have your character profiles up? If you have any questions about them, please feel free to ask.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions for people we can force ask to join? You all are wonderful people, but it would definitely be cool having a larger variety in characters. Currently, we have three Ancient Ones and one Hybrid. Having some Heartless and single-race Seraphinians would be great!

I still need to write out the basic plan for this storybook, so I'll include that in another post.
mage

queer and here.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:42 pm
Mageheart says...

The Plot

All of the Ancient Ones will either be awoken by Revivers or by complete accident. At the same time, our Heartless characters will be brought into what they believed to be a game and will become trapped as their skins. All of the characters will eventually end up meeting.

The characters will have to work together to defeat a worst threat than the Heartless: the Ancient One who possessed enough power to trap several of the Heartless as their skins. Anyone can volunteer to be in charge of writing for this character. If worse comes to worse, I'll write for them!

Throughout the storybook, characters are going to have to face the consequences of their actions or the consequences of others. For example, the Heartless will have to face the death and destruction they caused. Ancient Ones will have to deal with the destruction created by their kind or even by themselves. I'm not so sure about the Seraphinians and Hybrids, but we can work on that as we progress throughout the storybook.

I hope that makes sense!
mage

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:22 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I'm working on it ^^ it'll be done, Wednesday.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:24 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

Can I join this storybook? I have an idea for a character that I'd love to use...
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:27 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

You can definitely join! I can't wait to see what you come up with. ☆
mage

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:36 pm
Kelpies says...

I submitted my character! If she gets any other nicknames I'll add them to her profile!
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:26 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I approved both of your CPs! I'm going to make a Heartless so we have some more variety with characters. Please think about doing the same! Also - I forgot to mention this earlier - Seraphinaty is just like our world. The people there aren't made up of blocks. That's just how Minecraft makes it appear. I hope that makes sense!
mage

queer and here.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:26 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I might have to drop out of this storybook because I keep forgetting to create a character and I don't want to drop you guys behind. Sorry but I think this is a great storybook! ^^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf