z

Young Writers Society

Gossip Girl DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:54 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Hey guys I know I just posted, but I felt like I needed to post this to get a little more insight on Claire's relationships and why she acts the way she does. I promise I'll cool down on posting after this one. When it comes to her relationship with Mr. Anderson...well let's just say the connection of falling deeper into the rabbit hole will play a huge part. (Just saying: He won't be someone to root for)
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:40 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Hey lovies! I'm officially feeling much better as of today so I will be making a post tonight after I get home from classes!
Xo,
Fic
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:55 am
fictionfanatic says...

Posted for Isadora! Sorry it's so short, it's almost midnight here and I'm beat!

@Gravity @NicoleBri let me know if you guys are okay with how I portrayed Dylan and Vada! There haven't been too many posts from them so I'm still trying to get a feel for them.

Also, I haven't watched Gossip Girl in forever but I'm pretty sure I remember them being able to eat lunch on the front steps so I just incorporated that here! Just thought it would be more interesting than having them eating in a boring cafeteria.

ALSOOOOOO, pleaaaaase let me know if Isadora is coming off as too pushy, I'm going for super upbeat/peppy/talks to everyone part of her personality and I'm worried it won't read right. I'm exhausted from my first day of being active since being laid up sick so this isn't my best work but I wanted to get her in here!

I can't wait for the partyyyyyyyy!!
Live, Love, Laugh

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:11 pm
NicoleBri says...

@fictionfanatic I love your post! <3
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

46 Reviews

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:14 pm
NicoleBri says...

Would anyone like to be Vada's nemesis? XD She is definitely someone worth having at least one girl who they "mean girl" one another!! XD

- Ayn Rand

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:17 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

@NicoleBri I wouldn't mind Claire having a lovexhate relationship with Vada. Could be that they had a falling out in the past leading to some kind of frenemy relationship. I don't think Claire would be outright mean to her, but I'd be more of a sarcastic fakeness like she was in Gravitys post to Avery. Claire doesn't like the mean girl types which she would probability assume Vada is from the previous falling out that we can plan. Let me know if you'd be up for this!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

46 Reviews

Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:13 am
NicoleBri says...

Guess who started watching Gossip Girl today???? THIS GIRL! :)

@HazelGrace16 I'd love that!

- Ayn Rand

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:55 pm
View Likes
Gravity says...

@NicoleBri

It is such an amazing show!!!!

Also, I just want to congratulate everybody. If you don't read the storybook newsletter, GG won best concept and I think that's pretty freaking awesome. Couldn't have done it without you guys. Lincoln Wood Private College Prep went on for 2 years, I'm hoping Gossip Girl lasts as well. (Maybe not 2 years but, a long time would be nice).
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

46 Reviews

Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:39 pm
NicoleBri says...

Congratulations to this SB!

@Gravity I am on episode 4 but as of right now I prefer Blair over Serena!

- Ayn Rand

271 Reviews

Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:16 pm
Gravity says...

@NicoleBri that's because Serena is a mess in season 1. I like her a lot more throughout the series. To me Serena is more likeable throughout much of the series but Blaire is more amusing. I think my favorite character is Chuck. Either that or Dan. The "I'm Chuck Bass" line is one I was hoping one of the playboys in this storybook would adopt, it's one of the most iconic lines from the entire show.

84 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:36 am
fictionfanatic says...

Wait @Gravity I'm confused about your post. I loved it but I thought Emma and Claire had ditched school together to go shopping for the party? That's why I pulled Dylan into my post.

Sidenote - @NicoleBri I LOVE Gossip Girl, one of my all time favorite shows. The character development is so good it's ridiculous, like it makes me feel like I know them and are experiencing their lives with them. That's why as soon as I saw this SB I just HAD to join it, I watched Gossip Girl as a kid with my sisters when it first came out and since then have watched it all the way through several times because I love it so much. It never gets old
Live, Love, Laugh

271 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:57 pm
Gravity says...

@fictionfanatic I totally forgot about that. Can we just play it off like they skipped school after the scene I wrote?

271 Reviews

Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:06 pm
Gravity says...

I want you guys to welcome @TheForgottenKing, better late then never, right? Also, if you guys have friends who want to join this SB, we'll be accepting characters all the time. But anyway, King's character, Bash Trapani, was in LWPCP and I begged him to reuse the character because it's such a great charrie. If you ever see me reference someone as TheForgottenIndenterWookieDragon, Mr. Wookie, TheForgottenJackass, or simply TheForgottenIndenter, that's King. I have multiple nicknames for him XD XD XD

84 Reviews

Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:43 pm
fictionfanatic says...

@Gravity I'm cool with it, I just didn't want it to change what @Nike and @HazelGrace16 were doing so as long as they're okay with it!

Also, do we want to fast forward to the party?? I've been waiting to see if anyone posts anything for the daytime but no one. I know it can be hard to drag on posts throughout a school day since there's only so much you can do so maybe the party will get us cracking!
Live, Love, Laugh

271 Reviews

Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:00 pm
Gravity says...

I thought I mentioned previously we're waiting for @Nike? Guess not. It's her party so we wait for her.

News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver