z

Young Writers Society

Gossip Girl DT

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:40 pm
NicoleBri says...

So l changed Vada's clothing. She is wearing a black tank top with a blue lace shirt over it and some black jeggings. (Jean leggings) & some white hooker heel shoes. I hope you guys know what i mean When I say "hooker" heels haha, just long Sexy heels.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

Reviews: 0
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:37 am
TheForgottenKing says...

@fictionfanatic

While I appreciate you trying to include me in your post, would you kindly remove Bash from your post? I have a certain story arc set for him and parties aren't part of it. Keep up the good writing though!
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:39 pm
fictionfanatic says...

@TheForgottenKing no worries, I took him out. @NicoleBri I gave Jameson the line Sebastian had previously. Hope that's okay with you! :)
Live, Love, Laugh

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:57 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

I think I will leave Henry's introduction to you guys. I can either have him arrive at school the next day or I can have him pass by the party and a couple of drunk partyers get into a fight with him.

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:40 pm
Gravity says...

@HazelGrace16 @NicoleBri welp. I think casual party clothes but still designer? Maybe something you would wear to a club, that's what I was thinking. So tight jeans, cute top, casual dress, heels, something like that. Realistically I don't think a tank top, booty shorts, and flip flops is what an Upper East Sider would wear, especially not in the middle of fall in New York at night when it's cold. Claire is wearing a silver slip dress, a black leather jacket and Doc Martins. Dylan is wearing a blue off shoulder dress (by Nicole Miller) with black lace tights and heeled Chanel ankle boots.

Obviously you don't have to pay as close attention to fashion as I do (I'm kind of a closeted fashionista, I love looking at styles from different designers) but just try to make your character's clothing realistic?
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

46 Reviews

Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:23 pm
NicoleBri says...

@Gravity I already changed what she is wearing. She has a tank under her blue lace top and is wearing leggings that look like jeans.

- Ayn Rand

84 Reviews

Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:13 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Hey sunshines! Working on a double whammy post for Isadora AND Sawyer. I'll have it up by the end of the day.
Live, Love, Laugh

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:46 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I should have one for Claire up hopefully by 5 today
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:39 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

Sorry about the late post gents and ladies.
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

84 Reviews

Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:48 am
fictionfanatic says...

Sorry guys, I'm not going to get my post up until tomorrow (I know I know, I keep doing this) but I just got home and I'm about ready to pass out so I'd rather wait and make a good post than finish it now and have it be subpar and rushed. Until tomorrow <3
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:30 pm
fictionfanatic says...

So guess who left her laptop at school? Meeee! I just got it back after a couple days without it and am working on my Sawyer post now - it will be up soon!
Live, Love, Laugh

15 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:34 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Who's planning on posting next??
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:26 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Wrote post. Struck with inspiration. Love this drama coming in haha
nice posts @Nike !!

46 Reviews

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:39 am
NicoleBri says...

I will get posts up tomorrow! :) love your post @HazelGrace16

- Ayn Rand

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:05 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

Does anyone have any issue with my bringing in Henry, since it is now the next day?

here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a treee called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings