Reviews: 271
Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:01 pm
Gravity says...

Hahaha I'm working on a post
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:07 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Sorry guys, I had some stuff I had to deal with so I wasn't able to manage a post but I'm working on one right now
Live, Love, Laugh

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:17 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted! Hey Grav this could lead into the thing we talked about, and @Nike it's up to you is Emma forgives Claire or not
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:33 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Made some quickie edits if you already read it
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

84 Reviews

Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:34 pm
fictionfanatic says...

I made my post but haven't posted yet because I realized I wanted to double check with you all first - is everyone alright if I move on to the club opening? @Nike briefly went into it at the end of her post for Augustus but I want to make sure everyone is okay moving forward!
Live, Love, Laugh

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:09 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

I'm good with it. It would be a better point for Henry to jump in. Something that he gets invited to.

15 Reviews

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:40 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Hey guys! Just letting you know no one will recognize Claire in the picture unless you get permission first. It's not that I don't trust you to spill the juice, but I'd like it to be done in a certain way for Claire's development from here.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:19 pm
NicoleBri says...

I am sorry guys, it has been hectic lately with finals and other life things. I promise i will make a post real soon. Just keep using my characters! I won't be dropping out or anything.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

271 Reviews

Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:22 pm
Gravity says...

I wanted to let everyone know that Dylan and Declan aren't going to club opening. I really didn't like the idea to begin with, it was something that just sort of happened. I know this storybook isn't supposed to be super realistic, but the idea of teens going to a club opening just to me isn't logical. That kind of thing is only for corporate business owners, investors, etc. So I decided to just have my characters not participate. So yeah, please don't write Dylan or Declan into those posts. @Nike maybe Augustus could Dylan a hard time about it since he seems to have some sort of fascination with her? XD

@TheForgottenKing POST AGAIN FOR BASH OMGGGGGG AND FOR AINSLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

84 Reviews

Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:17 pm
fictionfanatic says...

@Gravity if you didn't like the idea of the club opening you should have told me and I would have taken it out!! I only put it in there so there was a place where all of the charries could get together and interact, the charries in the real GG went to stuff like that all the time but I don't want to do anything you're not okay with
Live, Love, Laugh

271 Reviews

Mon May 01, 2017 12:19 pm
Gravity says...

@fictionfanatic oh no! Honestly I'm fine with it. I didn't like the idea of it because it doesn't seem logical to me, but I'm also not going to shut down every idea that people have simply because I don't like it. Where would be the fun in that? :) I totally forgot you were the one who came up with the idea. Characters in Gossip Girl did go to parties and stuff, to me it just didn't make any sense for high schoolers to be going to a club opening, an occasion where really only business investors and whatnot would be present.

You are totally welcome to do it, I really don't care/mind, I'm just choosing not to participate in it because I have other plans for my storyline.

271 Reviews

Mon May 01, 2017 3:49 pm
Gravity says...

Just wanted to give you all a heads up, Hazel did give me permission for Declan to know.

271 Reviews

Fri May 05, 2017 3:58 pm
Gravity says...

is anybody else going to post?

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri May 05, 2017 4:26 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

I'll throw something in for Henry. Need to think of something worth it though.

15 Reviews

Fri May 05, 2017 6:42 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I'm working on one right now

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus