z

Young Writers Society

The Witnesses DT

Which solution for our sigil problem do you think work best?

1) Option 1 seems good.
No votes
2) I think option 2 could work
No votes
3) Option 3 seems efficient enough
75%
4) Option 4 will makes things interesting
No votes
5) I think we need more ideas!!!
No votes
6) All of these, or at least most of them, should be used!
25%

Total votes : 4

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:40 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

FIXED!!! My apologize. I was just trying to Jake nearly becoming charcoal. XD

107 Reviews

Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:46 pm

If someone would like to meet Jake as he is trying to figure out where to go next that would be a good interaction with him.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:39 pm
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

*Poking @AstralHunter, @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX, @ChildOfNowhere, @Omnom and @Vellichor to remind y'all to please post or inform me that you are not planning any filler posts so I can post my first Dome Feast posts ;-)*
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

107 Reviews

Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:43 pm

I have actually been waiting for someone to interact with me or for the feast to begin. XD

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:19 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Though it is ironically weekend, I ask permission to delay writing my post until next weekend, when my two major tests are done.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

62 Reviews

Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:55 pm

No problem, tests and personal lives are more important than SBs, so I don't mind... ;-)
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

62 Reviews

Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:40 am

*pokes my team again* Your weekly poke to check if we're all still breathing and to hear how far y'all are with them filler posts so we can start le Feast ;-) :D
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

293 Reviews

Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:46 pm
BrumalHunter says...

*blinks* It's next weekend already? Huh. Well... XD

I'll start working on a post and try to have it up as soon as possible.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

62 Reviews

Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:58 pm

*pokes @AstralHunter * How're the posts coming along? I realise that last week was testweek for many of the faculties, so I hope your tests went well.

Also, how're the rest of you all doing? You all still in this adventure?
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

293 Reviews

Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:31 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

It went terribly for two of my subjects. I'm hoping the same cannot be said for the third. As for my two remaining subjects, I'm only writing them in early April, but I'll have to start studying soon in order to prepare sufficiently. The posts for my two angels will be up sometime during the next two days - hving no work, class, or tests to distract me will benefit me greatly.
— Paul the Apostle

293 Reviews

Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:09 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Challenged Adventurer(s): @TheSunderedSorcerer, @ChildOfNowhere, @Omnom, @AstralHunter, @Vellichor, @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX

Storybook: The Witnesses

The Challenge:
A Night to Remember

Now that all our characters have arrived in the Gateway, it is time for the Great Dome Feast. This Challenge will range over two posts, namely the start/interlude of the Feast and the conclusion of the Feast (which includes a speech by the Dome's personality and the Headmaster)

The challenge also consists of two parts, however one of these parts does not necessarily have to occur at the Feast.

Part One- a magical evening
For this half of the challenge, you will be required to add a scene involving magic in your posts. This may be spells or sigils, as well as Shifting, Grifting, or even Potionry or Poisoncraft. Your character will not be required to participate in this show of magic, but bonus points if they do ;-) These must be at least three lines long.

Part Two- Calm before the Storm
The other half of this challenge involves the Feast. For this part, you will simply be required to write about the Feast. Whether it be the meals, the people you see/meet, the events (like a Dwarf Orchestra or a dancing harpy troupe, or the more serious speeches etc) or merely describing the Dining Hall. Only other requirement is for the post regarding the Feast to be at least 300 words.

Completion Time: 2 posts, as described in the Challenge part.

Credits Awarded: For this challenge there are 5 available. They are awarded as followed:
- Scene of magic - 2 credits (1 per post/ occurrence of multiple scenes in one post)
- Description of the Feast- 2 credits (1 per post)
- bonus points- 1 point by having a post over 750 words

Expired! I don't care and am still writing about the feast, though. (I have enough credits not to worry about being overtaken. XD)
— Paul the Apostle

62 Reviews

Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:00 am

Okay, so let's un-stagnate this SB!!! I shall be posting a new CC for this later today, so please inform me if you will be unable to continue to be part of this SB for whatever reason (I don't mind, but please inform me if you can't)
Depending on whether and how many individuals leave, I might reopen the SB temporarily to allow one or two other members to fill in the absent slots. All characters left without a master shall be NPCed.

Let's get this SB (re)started!!!!
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:18 am
Omni says...

I will see if I can write a Pharah post. My only problem that has haunted me since this began was that this feels like we're setting up for nothing. Perhaps if we could skip to after everyone is registered and stuff. Maybe some kind of inciting action?

If I can't write a post, then I'll let you know and drop out
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

107 Reviews

Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:59 am

The feast should be exciting. How about we move to that?

293 Reviews

Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:48 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

TWW/TCC/TSS/TMM provided me with some very interesting bits of lore regarding the Dome Hall, so while I can't say I'll have it up by the end of the day (I'm working on Good Friday, yay), I can say that this now takes priority over everything else. I'll try to make the post worth the wait. :$
— Paul the Apostle

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers