This will be loads of fun for Nal. XD Torching Fairies >:D

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

176 Reviews

Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:36 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Activity-wise, we've been running a little dry. Who would like to post next? @Mage, @Feltrix, @Lumi, and @Omnom are all valid possibilities, and @FalconryGirl9086 is in the midst of something unrelated with Bran, so she also can post.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:02 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Today is busy and tomorrow is busy but I might be able to post Tuesday.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:00 pm
Feltrix says...

I'm about half way through writing a post.
Intrepid Explorer
Squire of the Green Room
Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid
Brief Castaway
Founder of Hermits United
TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:24 pm
Feltrix says...

I got a few challenge points. I forget, where do I go to claim them?
Intrepid Explorer
Squire of the Green Room
Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid
Brief Castaway
Founder of Hermits United
TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Dark Matter Overlord
Kind of a Big Deal

176 Reviews

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:27 pm
sheysse says...

Click the storybook forum page and hit Storybook Challenges.

176 Reviews

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:34 pm
sheysse says...

Also @jimss23, user you requested to join. Are you interested in participating? We do need one more person.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:04 pm
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX says...

So out of curiosity, I know that each character is going to be going through a major trial...who's trial is the dark fairies? XD

176 Reviews

Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:23 pm
sheysse says...

No one specifically, but rather just an opportunity for people to make their character develop.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm
Lumi says...

Expired challenge!

Code: Select all
[center][bebas]The Curse of the Wyvern[/bebas][/center]
[marquee]Storybook Challenge[/marquee]
[center][size=1]@Lumi, @Omnom, @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX, @Mage, @Feltrix, and @featherstone9086[/size][/center]

[small-caps]Firstly is the One-Time Challenge,[/small-caps] which can only be completed once among everyone; first one to get it is the only one to get it. The challenge is to have your character feel apprehension about the upcoming journey, in anyway you choose. They could remember the kingdom and feel a wave of sadness at leaving it behind, or they could feel nervous about having to travel with the specific group for such a period of time. The decision is yours, and I'll let you decide where you want to go with it. Remember though... Only one person can get it. Completion of this challenge will earn you [b][color=red]one point[/color][/b].

[right][small-caps][size=125][color=dodgerblue][b]Lumi's Challenge[/b][/color][/size][/small-caps][/right]

Laurel has been established as somewhat unstable and emotional, and I'd imagine this journey would help toughen her up. As the group progresses on the journey, I want you to shape her into a tougher character (not too much, of course). Everytime you make Laurel display a characteristic of strength, you get one [b][color=red]one point[/color][/b]. This can be completed a maximum of [b][color=red]three times[/color][/b].

[right][small-caps][size=125][color=mediumpurple][b]Omnom's Challenge[/b][/color][/size][/small-caps][/right]

As Laurel's closest friend, Dya would be surprised when they see Laurel acting surprisingly independent and powerful. Everytime Dya is surprised by Laurel's toughness, or even brings about one of these acts of strength, you'll earn [b][color=red]one point[/color][/b]. This can be completed a maximum of [b][color=red]three times[/color][/b].

[right][small-caps][size=125][color=firebrick][b]Swordsman's Challenge[/b][/color][/size][/small-caps][/right]

Nal'tor has been training with Ker for some time now, and Ker has made a lot of progress. Nal basically taught Ker eveything he knows about using magic, and so everytime you make Nal feel proud towards Ker when he fights or uses magic, you will earn [b][color=red]one point[/color][/b]. This can be completed a maximum of [b][color=red]three times[/color][/b].

[right][small-caps][size=125][color=slategray][b]Mage's Challenge[/b][/color][/size][/small-caps][/right]

Sius has been feeling useless in comparison to those with the ability to use magic, because his power is imcomprehensibly less than a magician's, or so he thinks. Sius is much stronger than he gives himself credit, and everytime you accentuate his combat skill, you will receive [b][color=red]one point[/color][/b]. This can be completed a maximum of [b][color=red]three times[/color][/b].

[right][small-caps][size=125][color=darkturquoise][b]Feltrix's Challenge[/b][/color][/size][/small-caps][/right]

After working with the group for so long, and risking his life side-by-side with them, Ker has slowly grown to like the team he originally hated. Everytime you make Ker feel affection towards one or all members of the group, you will earn [b][color=red]one point[/color][/b]. This can be completed a maximum of [b][color=red]three times[/color][/b].

[right][small-caps][size=125][b]Featherstone's Challenge[/b][/size][/small-caps][/right]

Branwen was essentially the cause of the battle with the spirit, and as a result she has received quite a bit of backlash. But, the person who she would receive the most backlash from is herself. Everytime she beats herself up for causing more destruction, you will earn [b][color=red]one point[/color][/b]. This can be completed a maximum of [b][color=red]three times[/color][/b].

[right][small-caps][size=125][color=gold][b]Summary[/b][/color][/size][/small-caps][/right]

To summarize the above, every participant is offered a [b][color=red]one-time point[/color][/b], as well as an individualized [b][color=red]one point[/color][/b] that can be collected up to [b][color=red]three times[/color][/b]. One person can get a maximum of [b][color=red]four points[/color][/b], and everyone else can get up to [b][color=red]three points[/color][/b].
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

176 Reviews

Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:16 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

Heyo, everyone!

I know @Lumi's been working on a post, but I'm just curious who else is with us here. Just give a quick "here" in the DT to say you're still with us!

@Mage, @Feltrix, @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX, @Omnom, @FalconryGirl9086
Last edited by sheysse on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:44 am
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Not here
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107

Okay, first of all, who names their dinner? I don't want to know my dinner's name. This potato--is this potato named Steve?
— Rick Riordan, The Sword of Summer