The Curse of the Wyvern [DT]

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:53 am
View Likes
EvangelineFire says...

@Sheyren Would you mind giving a rundown of what all the magics do? Is it similar to bending like in Avatar the Last Airbender?

176 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:40 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

@EvangelineFire I've never seen Avatar the Last Airbender, to be honest, but I imagine it might be somewhat similar. Frosts can freeze water and create ice into whatever shapes they desire, Flames can create fire and shape it into whatever they want, Earths can manipulate stone and earth into whatever they want, Oceans can melt water, create it out of thin air, and shape it how they wish, Winds can manipulate air however they choose, and Darks have any type of power that doesn't fit into the above categories. Darks are a pretty rare type of magician.
Last edited by sheysse on Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reviews: 4
Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:37 pm
View Likes
Younnez19 says...

Hey @Sheyren. ive asked you a few questions already through pm until i found this DT. Please get back to me on what you think about my character and if it is applicable.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:32 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

@Sheyren you haven't watched AtLA? When can I disown this guy? xD Seriously though it's a wonderful show, same with Legend of Korra. When you have the chance, definitely go binge them!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

176 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:50 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Lol xD

So, I've decided that the Storybook will officially begin on January 20th, which is hopefully after most of everyone's midterms.

If it isn't too much to ask, I'd prefer everyone's characters to be made by the tenth. If you can't, I completely understand, however.

Periodically, I'll upload more info on the story in the SB, so keep your eyes out!

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:51 pm
View Likes
Desdemona says...

Thanks for the approval! Happy to be here!!
Excuse you, I'm your friggin' queen!

Don't take it too hard when you lose to me, I always win.

Spoiler! :
August 1, 2015 - April 21, 2016: BlackCatXx
April 21, 2016 -- Desdemona

176 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:41 pm
View Likes
Younnez19 says...

Hey all. I've created my character. Please tell me if he is alright the way I made him.

176 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:56 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

I approved it, but could you just edit it so it specifies his dark type magic ability?

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:07 pm
View Likes
Younnez19 says...

by specify: you mean how i can manipulate it? control it, and which form it takes?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:31 pm
View Likes
Desdemona says...

what it is. that's what he means.
@Younnez19

Also there shouldn't be any more darks because there's already 3
Excuse you, I'm your friggin' queen!

Don't take it too hard when you lose to me, I always win.

Spoiler! :
August 1, 2015 - April 21, 2016: BlackCatXx
April 21, 2016 -- Desdemona

176 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:43 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

The Prince won't be very apparent throughout the story, so it's really only two. However, they are rare, so they will be the only ones in the storybook.

To specify, I mean that since dark types are really miscellaneous magic users, what miscellaneous ability might he have. Look at @Desdemona's for an example. If you intended for your character to be able to will darkness itself, I would consider that more of a form of earth type, since they could manipulate the surface the shadow is on. Be creative. I'm not trying to limit magic's potential. So, you can have a dark type, but avoiding it would be preferred.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:05 pm
View Likes
Younnez19 says...

Can i run a few things by, and you guys tell me if its legit, otherwise, i'll change.

so my character's power comes from a dragon heart that has been replaced with his heart. It now rests within his chest, and he can conjure up power from within himself. This was done by the dragons of coarse, to be the prince's protector. A Prince always has somewhat of an over powered character by his side.

however, Carter was lost to the Dragons, and found by assassins. He is filled with darkness, but somewhere through his travels he came to believe that he wanted to redeem all his foul acts. he will then travel with the heroes, attempting to do good, but his darker side will sometimes take over leading to unexpected and shocking scenes of betrayel and other dark notions that you can think of.

so basically beginning of story he is bad, mid story he becomes good, but with bad taking over, and towards the end he is perceived as fully good, until his prince shows up and he takes the stand against good, and with the darkness.

His dark power would allow him to teleport within the shadows, and drain life force.

if possible i would like him, due to his dragin heart, be able to semi transform into a beast that can emit negative energy/dark matter.

please tell me what you all think.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:50 am
View Likes
mellifera says...

Ah, hello everyone!
I do hope if it's all right if I sort of learn how SBs work here- I'm new, so I hope I can hop in on the fun and experience all this new stuff!
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec