z

Young Writers Society

Fireteam Eclipse DT

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:30 am
Europa says...

Perhaps the leader wouldn't be really determined at all, it just kind of emerges (We could have a few of the stronger characters sort of fighting for dominance if we did that.) And the test determines the overall ranking of the team. The ones with better scores get certain luxuries that lower ranking teams don't. More comfortable rooms, better weapons, things like that. These are the students who show the most promise, after all.

We could also not have any student be an actual leader at all. They could have an official from the school sort of working as their coach/commander/babysitter. This would eliminate the whole problem, while maybe giving us a new character to mess around with. And there could be a person withing the group still that people just kind of listen to. Tell me what you guys like better.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:06 pm
Sevro says...

The coach idea sounds like the best. Because just letting a leader "emerge" seems a little sketchy if we don't have anything to base it off of. So yeah. I'd vote for the coach idea (:
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:54 pm
View Likes
Gravity says...

@Sevro

Wait a second.
Wait
Wait
Waaaaaaait a second.

ARE YOU A LOSTIE TOO?
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

79 Reviews

Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:26 pm
Sevro says...

<333333333333333333333333

yeeeeeeees
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."

Spoiler! :

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:51 pm
View Likes
Gravity says...

ERMAHGERD YOU'RE MY FAVORITE @Sevro
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

45 Reviews

Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:55 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@Jexy @Vellichor @Chaser and @TheForgottenKing if you guys don't have any questions or objections, I think the coach idea is what we'll go with.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:04 am
Vellichor says...

Sounds like a plan :)
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

79 Reviews

Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:35 pm
Sevro says...

beep

Spoiler! :

45 Reviews

Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:54 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Expect a post from Crow within the next few weeks

45 Reviews

Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:42 am
View Likes
Europa says...

Posted for Crow!
An answer to a possible question:
Yes, The "Arabs" are just Evangeline and Will talking Arabic together. And actually, even though she doesn't really conform to traditions, Eva is of Arabic ethnicity. Most likely, she just taught the language to Will while they were trainees together.

Also guys, how would you feel for shooting for Most popular SB for this next month's Storybook Newsletter? It would take a lot of work and commitment, but I think we could pull it off. I'm sure I can come up with some sort of incentive if we pull it off.I was thinking FE screensaver art.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:34 am
Vellichor says...

I will certainly pitch in for that goal! Though my loyalties may be tested with When the World is Dying........ We shall see, because I cannot possibly pick!
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

45 Reviews

Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:39 am
Europa says...

So who's planning on posting next? I think what will happen now is that they'll go back and meet Cain, who'll put them on a strict training regimen, etc. Does anyone want to figure out Cain's character before we continue?

79 Reviews

Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:45 am
Sevro says...

I think only @Chaser and @TheForgottenKing have to post for the first round??

And personally, I'm imagining Cain as a large(ish) black guy with a boisterous, loud, authoritative personality. In my mind, he has an English accent XD but that's just me.

Spoiler! :

45 Reviews

Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:02 am
View Likes
Europa says...

Nacaruto is actually a Native American last name. But the personality sounds just right. They'd want someone they were sure they could trust and was able to keep this group of rebels in line, so he'd have to be a big, strong guy who doesn't take any crap.
There could also be the possibility of him being a double agent, and with that have two different sides of his personality.

And I think we'd better skip them for now. It's been a few weeks and they still haven't posted. They're probably really busy with life. I think we'd better skip them for this round and just go on with the timeline until they're more ready to post.

45 Reviews

Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:14 am
View Likes
Europa says...

If its fine with you guys, I'm gonna start working on a post for Evangeline, but any of you can post before me if you get anything done first, and feel free to keep on contributing your ideas about Cain.@Chaser and @TheForgottenKing, I think it would be best to start the next round now, since a new development in the plot was brought up in Crow's post that the other characters can contribute to. Also, we've gotta keep those posts coming out if we want to win Most Popular! We've got this, guys!

okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues